The Picture/Video Thread

TFP

Moderator
Moderator
SoSH Member
Dec 10, 2007
20,410
Well except for the whole fact that the puck missed Murray's stick by about 2 feet, but other than that it's a great hypothetical that doesn't have any relevance to reality.
 

TFP

Moderator
Moderator
SoSH Member
Dec 10, 2007
20,410
Murray was standing quite wide of the net, it never touched him.
 

Ferm Sheller

Member
SoSH Member
Mar 5, 2007
21,539
We should just agree to disagree. I think it touches Murray's stick (near where the blade meets the shaft) and changes path. Vokoun even motions to Murray with his right glove immediately afterward, which I take as further evidence that Murray tipped it.
 

Turrable

Member
SoSH Member
Apr 12, 2011
2,670
Anyone got a gif of that Blackhawk (think it was Frolik) who got crushed trying to skate by the Paille celebration?
 

McDrew

Set Adrift on Memory Bliss
SoSH Member
Apr 11, 2006
4,095
Portland, OR
When did Seguin get the entire sleeve of tattoos?  I know we don't ever see them on the ice, but I don't ever remember those before. 
 

SoxScout

Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
SoSH Member
Jun 19, 2003
30,149
AMcGhie said:
When did Seguin get the entire sleeve of tattoos?  I know we don't ever see them on the ice, but I don't ever remember those before. 
 
This winter, when overseas I think. I believe Ference designed some of it or something.
 

ForceAtHome

Member
SoSH Member
Jul 23, 2008
4,011
Maine
reggiecleveland said:
This makes even worse that nobody from the Pens stood up to the Bs.
 
Maybe should have kept the mask on Sid.
 
Didn't Malkin fight Bergeron later that game? And who on that roster is going to fight Chara?
 

reggiecleveland

sublime
Lifetime Member
SoSH Member
Mar 5, 2004
28,242
Saskatoon Canada
ForceAtHome said:
Didn't Malkin fight Bergeron later that game? And who on that roster is going to fight Chara?
Yeah that was the problem, the best playr or 2n best endd up fighting and missing the first 7 minutes of the third period. All a Pen had to do was step in between Crosby and Chara. Do you think Chara is going to take a major if the trade off is Matt Cook?
 

ForceAtHome

Member
SoSH Member
Jul 23, 2008
4,011
Maine
reggiecleveland said:
Yeah that was the problem, the best playr or 2n best endd up fighting and missing the first 7 minutes of the third period. All a Pen had to do was step in between Crosby and Chara. Do you think Chara is going to take a major if the trade off is Matt Cook?
 
Pittsburgh was on the powerplay when it happened so it's not like they had bruisers out there. Looking at the score sheet, Crosby, Malkin, Morrow, Neal, and Letang were on ice. I don't think any of them are going to get in Chara's way and they also likely didn't want to risk giving up the man-up opportunity.
 

reggiecleveland

sublime
Lifetime Member
SoSH Member
Mar 5, 2004
28,242
Saskatoon Canada
ForceAtHome said:
Pittsburgh was on the powerplay when it happened so it's not like they had bruisers out there. Looking at the score sheet, Crosby, Malkin, Morrow, Neal, and Letang were on ice. I don't think any of them are going to get in Chara's way and they also likely didn't want to risk giving up the man-up opportunity.
It was after the period was over. SOmebody could have skated over.
 
Anyway the Penguins released the video. I find that lame.