I agree, and here's what this old fart does when she wants to take something like this and print it out:joyofsox said:Thanks for this! Sowell's book - which came out in 1995, I think - is quite good.
(I wish there was a text-only print link on these long articles for old farts who like to read lengthy things on paper.)
Suze said:I agree, and here's what this old fart does when she wants to take something like this and print it out:
1. Create a new Word (or similar) document with a meaningful name, and then open it.
2. With the 'long article' open, at the top of the window, click 'Edit' then 'Select All.'
3. Click 'Edit' again, and then 'Copy.'
4. Go back to the open Word doc, and at the top of the window, click 'Edit' then 'Paste.'
5. Now that you have a copy of the article in this Word doc, you will need to "pretty it up" somewhat (e.g., take out not-needed links, resize the text, resize or delete images) so that all extraneous stuff is removed.
6. Print, and read at your leisure
Note: shortcuts (like ctrl-C) can be used, but I won't get into those here.
Mike Sowell taught me journalism in college, good guy.E5 Yaz said:The best breakdown of the Moore story I've read comes in the book "One Pitch Away" by Mike Sowell ... which also details the drinking, depression and violence. Looking forward to reading this new take