Kinda feeling like the series could swing on who of Smart/Brogdon can return first.we had 3 questions answered:
1. Celtics winning a game on the road...check, check
2. Hayward taking his game up with the stakes higher...check
3. Jaylen embracing defense-first role w/starting group...check
plus we got more:
4. Rozier picking up full court/physical defense...where was that all season?
5. MaMo going back to his bench/limited min role where he thrived to begin the season.
Celtics/Bucks has all the makings of a 7 game series...coin toss on who wins if Brogdon isn't available or himself.
Also, whether the C's bigs can hit their 3s off the pick-and-pop...we may need Baynes to can a couple from downtown.