MLB ASG Game Thread

rembrat

Member
SoSH Member
May 26, 2006
36,087
Buzzkill Pauley said:
Anthony Rizzo....aw, nevermind.
 
Wonderful to see so many Sox farmhands make this game, though.
 
The Sox have so many ex farmhands scattered all over baseball. I'm waiting for someone to write a big article about it.
 

hbk72777

Member
SoSH Member
Jul 19, 2005
1,945
BigSoxFan said:
So Wainright admits that he grooved a couple for Jeter? What a douche.
 
If he was going to do it, why not shut up about it? He looks stupid now
 

E5 Yaz

Transcends message boarding
Lifetime Member
SoSH Member
Apr 25, 2002
63,274
Oregon
"I was going to give him a couple pipe shots," the right-hander said. "He deserved it."
 
"I didn’t know he was going to hit a double, or I would have changed my mind on that," Wainwright said. "I thought he was going to hit something hard to the right side for a single or an out. I probably should have pitched him a little bit better."
 

Mighty Joe Young

The North remembers
Silver Supporter
SoSH Member
Sep 14, 2002
5,332
Halifax, Nova Scotia , Canada
BigSoxFan said:
So Wainright admits that he grooved a couple for Jeter? What a douche.
So much for "this time it counts"

Which is not to say Wainwright's making a mockery of the All Star game .. More likely the All Star game is making a mockery of itself with that stupid WS home advantage rule
 

hbk72777

Member
SoSH Member
Jul 19, 2005
1,945
BCsMightyJoeYoung said:
So much for "this time it counts"

Which is not to say Wainwright's making a mockery of the All Star game .. More likely the All Star game is making a mockery of itself with that stupid WS home advantage rule
 
Yeah, because whether or not it's an even or odd year is so much better
 

8slim

Well-Known Member
Silver Supporter
SoSH Member
Nov 6, 2001
13,425
Unreal America
WTF was that?!?!

Wainwright looked like he was in a hostage video.

"They're treating me very well here. Derek is as classy as they say'l
 

mauidano

Mai Tais for everyone!
SoSH Member
Aug 21, 2006
28,137
Maui
It's appropriate that Wainwright said that because he plays at "Busch". Bush league comment. This my MFY buddy getting emotional.
 

MakMan44

stole corsi's dream
SoSH Member
Aug 22, 2009
19,310
How does Harold Reynolds answer me before SOSH does? For shame guys. 
 

Harry Hooper

Well-Known Member
Lifetime Member
SoSH Member
Jan 4, 2002
26,669
8slim said:
WTF was that?!?!

Wainwright looked like he was in a hostage video.

"They're treating me very well here. Derek is as classy as they say'l
 
 
 

mauidano

Mai Tais for everyone!
SoSH Member
Aug 21, 2006
28,137
Maui
8slim said:
WTF was that?!?!
Wainwright looked like he was in a hostage video.
"They're treating me very well here. Derek is as classy as they say'l
This brought water to my eyes.
 

E5 Yaz

Transcends message boarding
Lifetime Member
SoSH Member
Apr 25, 2002
63,274
Oregon
MakMan44 said:
How does Harold Reynolds answer me before SOSH does? For shame guys. 
 
He's the only one who doesn't have you on ignore