I don't think Sunseri had a very good game. Missed two tackles in a row.Wild suppositions based on tonight's playing time patterns:
- Knighton is in trouble. For that matter, none of the interior guys are locks except Brown and Valentine. Valentine looked pretty good.
- Gaffney is in good shape. Would be surprised if he didn't make the roster at this point.
- Karras started at RG and was the backup C. He might be a lock with Stork gone.
- LeBlanc is ahead of the other young CBs (Roberts and Jones), though I noticed Roberts was out there on the opening KO. Jones looked good on punt coverage. LeBlanc was in on Jones' long punt return
- Flowers is ahead of Grissom. Grissom could even be a bubble guy
- Derby is ahead of the other TEs
- A lot of 3 safety stuff with Harmon / Richards / Vinnie Sunseri. Sunseri's going to be a tough cut. It's hard to see him making the 53-man but I could see him back on the roster at some point, a la King last year
- Dobson is ahead of Martin / Carter / Harper / Lucien for that 4th/5th/6th WR spot. I still don't think that makes him a lock, but with Mitchell and Amendola hurt he's got a good shot
- I don't know what to make of the 3rd/4th LB spot. I see Humber and Roberts out there early. Did Grugier-Hill even play?