1. Game 6 - Fisk
2. ____ F#$&ing ____ - Our/City
3. #24 - Manny
4. Most hated rival team - Yankees
5. Most hated rival athlete - LeBron
6. Most hated rival athlete you also respect(ed) the most - Jeter
7. Boston sports moment you'd most like to have back - 2009 Celtics collapse
1. I won’t name the sponsor but there is an ad every other break that’s for a dipping tray for the big game called the Foot-Bowl. Everytime they say that I gag, what a horrible marketing idea to equate dip with feet.
2. I thought the Matt Light call in yesterday was so good.
I am getting that vibe purely off of my own personal listening experience and nothing else. I have no other information or female perspective to offer on this point. I did not know Kirk had made those accusations. Personally I never under any circumstances treat anything Kirk says as at all...
I flip them on during T&R’s commercials but I find myself listening even less than that now. I agree with the guy above who said it’s made him a better person to tune K&C out. It is so stressful to listen to. There is also nothing less appealing than hearing a boss (Kirk is everyone’s boss over...
I respectfully disagree with the gentleman (I assume as much anyway) above about Hardy’s smugness. I think that it’s actually sarcasm that comes across as smugness because he needs something to keep himself entertained during the show. I’m hot & cold on Hardy but I tend to give him a mulligan...
A quick comment on listening to Big Jim Murray this morning with Sean Slytherin - stop it. Just stop this hyper-miserable persona you’ve wrapped yourself up in. It is so not entertaining nor endearing. It is such uncomfortable radio. Don’t treat your job as your therapy noone wants to hear it.
I clicked this on the way to work and I almost veered off I-95 because I was laughing so hard. It's everything - the bird sounds, the fact the neither Fred nor Rich say A WORD, the way Wallach sorta yawns a little bit as if he's used to waking up to the chirping sound of his feathered-brethren...
Guest, I have a big favor to ask you. We've been working very hard to establish ourselves on social media. If you like/follow our pages it would be a HUGE help to us.
SoSH on Facebook and Inside the Pylon