First off, everyone has paid through paypal and the last two checks are in the mail, so THANK YOU.
Alright, the time has come to draft. Here are the rules:
1) This, of course, will be serpentine style. If anyone is unfamiliar with that, it means in the even numbered rounds we go reverse order. So in round one we go 1-22, round two we go 22-1, round three is 1-22 and so forth.
2) I will post the draft order in the next post. What I am going to do is take everyone, list them alphabetically, and assign a number to them. Then I’ll use the random number generator that JohnMD linked to me and post the order.
3) We’ll give each person 24 hours to make their pick. If after 12 hours nobody has made their pick, I’ll send them a PM/Text. If after 24 hours they miss their pick, we will give them the highest available ranked golfer according to the World Golf Rankings (http://www.officialw...ps?region=world ). If people want to PM me their phone numbers just in case they want a reminder text, please do so. I’ve had a few do it already.
4) Please BOLD AND CAPS your pick. This is going to be fun, and thought process on the pick, people busting balls, etc… is all very encouraged. So there is no confusion, BOLD AND CAPS your pick so we know.
5) I’ll do my best to update the team lists in the post #3. Before you make your pick, please check out who everyone has. Double check by going through the thread. It will start off easy, but get very difficult once we get to round 3 or 4. Sometimes, I won’t be available to update the teams as quick as the picks are coming in. If you pick someone that has already been picked, it is up to you to change your pick . Once you BOLD AND CAPS your pick, that gives the next person permission to pick their player. You will change your pick at any time, but we won’t wait to keep the draft going so you’d be only screwing yourself.
6) Again, after the Memorial we will have the opportunity to drop one player and add one player. This will be done by going off total points for the season, from last to first.
The draft order and start will happen in a few minutes. Good luck everyone! Go fuck yourself, 4 Peters.
Edited to include the point structure by the awesome TFP to help everyone:
The points go as follows:
Playoff Loser 12
2nd (plus ties) 10
3rd-5th (plus ties) 7
6th-10th (plus ties) 5
11th-20th (plus ties) 3
21st-cut line 1
For the match play, even though its once a year, points will be:
2nd round losers 1
Sweet 16 losers 3
Elite 8 losers 5
Final 4 losers 7
Runner Up 10 (12 points for extra holes)
Edited by The Four Peters, 23 January 2013 - 01:13 PM.
Fuck you very much