Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Pats and 2nd Half Collapses

• Please log in to reply
377 replies to this topic

#1 ifmanis5

• SoSH Member

• 11130 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:24 PM

A disturbing trend continues. I thought a plus-running game would curtail this problem. Sadly, not the case.

#2 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• now batting steve sal hiney. the leftfielder, hiney

• 25346 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

They're badly coached (running out the clock with 10 mins to go, unbelievably bad secondary play for the millionth year running), they lack talent (Arrington is not an NFL starter and likely wouldn;t be on any other team, Chung has regressed terribly, Ebner shouldn't be in the NFL), horrible coaching, bad QB Play from Brady at the wost possible times....

They're probably not a very good team. It would explain a lot.

#3 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:27 PM

A disturbing trend continues. I thought a plus-running game would curtail this problem. Sadly, not the case.

Brady built up quite a "clutch gene" resume his first several years in the league. Sadly, much of that reputation has eroded. It's certainly not all his fault, though.

#4 Tyrone Biggums

• nfl meets tri-annually at a secret country mansion in colorado,

• 3343 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:33 PM

Brady built up quite a "clutch gene" resume his first several years in the league. Sadly, much of that reputation has eroded. It's certainly not all his fault, though.

Yeah this one isn't on Brady as much as McDaniels and the secondary. The secondary blew this game

#5 Fishercat

• Svelte and sexy!

• 4348 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:37 PM

One of the big issues is that this team is designed in a way that best functions when a game is close or the results are endless. Basically, when the defense has nothing to expect. When it could be a long/medium/short pass, an inside/outside run, a toss, a screne, etc. Similarly, the defense is at its best when it can sort of rely on medium or shorter passes (teams are very conservative early) or running attacks. They can build up leads in this case and really leave a team stymied. The issue with comebacks is that teams get more aggressive, which is this team's achilles' heel since our deep pass defense is poor (and officials are very quick with DPI flags on deep passes) and the safeties are geared well towards being the second guy in coverage or hitting ball carriers more than coverage. Likewise, the run-down-the-clock scenario turns this team into a very predictable team. This makes it a lot easier to defend by placing a cloud of guys between the hashes and sending an extra rusher.

It's a very frustrating loss where every side of the ball (ST, OFF, DEF, Coaching, Officiating) had at least one notable gaffe that contributed to it, and that Russell Wilson threw some absolutely incredible long passes. But I think a lot of this is a function of how the team is built as opposed to anything mental.

Either way, they desperately need someone to become a good center fielder at safety, or teams will key in on this huge glaring weakness and throw deep more often, earlier.

#6 Stitch01

• SoSH Member

• 7309 posts

When you cant run the ball when the other team knows you are going to run the ball, aren't particularly good at clock management, and you have the worst secondary in football, its hard to hold a lead.

#7 gmogmo

• 591 posts

Yeah this one isn't on Brady as much as McDaniels and the secondary. The secondary blew this game

They were inside the 5 twice and came away with 0 points because of Brady's play, I'd certainly say he owns this loss as much as anyone. Same old same old though, offense with multiple chances to end a game, and can't. Defense laughably inept with the game on the line. So maddening.

#8 Jinhocho

• SoSH Member

• 8778 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

The decision not to kick the field goal before the half and then the resulting penalty was atrocious. I cant believe they lost this game. I really thought this was going to be a huge year for the Pats, with the O being the O and the D taking huge strides.

#9 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25346 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:39 PM

Occam's Razor would suggest it's because they're not a very good team.

#10 Tyrone Biggums

• nfl meets tri-annually at a secret country mansion in colorado,

• 3343 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:46 PM

They were inside the 5 twice and came away with 0 points because of Brady's play, I'd certainly say he owns this loss as much as anyone. Same old same old though, offense with multiple chances to end a game, and can't. Defense laughably inept with the game on the line. So maddening.

Couldn't you also blame it on the fact that Belichick didn't kick a field goal to end the half?

#11 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:48 PM

Define "very good." How many "very good" teams are there right now in the AFC? The Ravens squeaked out another win but their ability to do so regardless of competition makes them much better than we originally thought. The Steelers are bad. The Broncos are questionable and so are the Chargers. The Texans, despite that MNF squeak, are the only real good team in the conference.

The Pats are middle of the AFC pack, which, unfortunately means legitimately competing against the rest of the division.
"
The REAL problem is that I don't think this team has the make-up for a playoff race. This team the last few years is used to beating easy opponents, struggling against great opponents, and coming up short in the end. Fortunately there have been so many "easy" opponents that they've racked up an amazing number of wins. If we're in Game 16 and need a win to win the division and sneak into the wild card, I don't trust Brady to pull it off against a younger QB who will take never-ending shots downfield to exploit. It happened today. And that's depressing.

Edited by Salva135, 14 October 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#12 Stitch01

• SoSH Member

• 7309 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

He counted on his all world QB to not be stupid. BB's blame in that mess came from not calling TO with 26 seconds left.

#13 Mystic Merlin

• SoSH Member

• 21363 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:49 PM

Couldn't you also blame it on the fact that Belichick didn't kick a field goal to end the half?

You could, if you are that risk averse. I personally am not - my issues are the inexplicable running of the clock with 2 TO, and the ball inside the 15, not to mention Tom's bad pass on third down. I also don't think that was grounding, but it still was a sub-par throw by Tom - he could have more convincingly thrown that away (at Branch's feet, over Gronk's head, etc.). They had the time for the FG, had Tom not thrown it out the back of the end zone and the refs not thrown a bad flag.

#14 Stitch01

• SoSH Member

• 7309 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

Define "very good." How many "very good" teams are there right now in the AFC? The Ravens squeaked out another win but their ability to do so regardless of competition makes them much better than we originally thought. The Steelers are bad. The Broncos are questionable and so are the Chargers. The Texans, despite that MNF squeak, are the only real good team in the conference.

The Pats are middle of the AFC pack, which, unfortunately means legitimately competing against the rest of the division.

No, the Jets and Bills are not going to be competitive in the AFC East race. Dolphins likely wont be either.

#15 DegenerateSoxFan

• 732 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:50 PM

They've lost three games by a total of 4 points against some teams that don't suck. I'm not ready to sound the panic alarm. Brady played noticeably worse after that shot to the noggin.

#16 Stitch01

• SoSH Member

• 7309 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:52 PM

You could, if you are that risk averse. I personally am not - my issues are the inexplicable running of the clock with 2 TO, and the ball inside the 15, not to mention Tom's bad pass on third down. I also don't think that was grounding, but it still was a sub-par throw by Tom - he could have more convincingly thrown that away (at Branch's feet, over Gronk's head, etc.). They had the time for the FG, had Tom not thrown it out the back of the end zone and the refs not thrown a bad flag.

Yeah, I think the FG there is to risk averse. I think the play call could have been better. I like going for it, but it almost has to be a single read play. If its not open, you just throw it over that guys head out of the end zone. Fade route probably a better option there.

#17 DegenerateSoxFan

• 732 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

Edit: accidental DP

Edited by DegenerateSoxFan, 14 October 2012 - 06:54 PM.

#18 Jack Sox

• 3302 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:53 PM

They've lost three games by a total of 4 points against some teams that don't suck. I'm not ready to sound the panic alarm. Brady played noticeably worse after that shot to the noggin.

This can't really be stressed enough. Can anyone else remember a time Brady has ever taken a hit to the head like that? I am sure - just by the sheer amount of snaps he's played in his 13 year career - that he has, but for the life of me I can't remember any quite like today.

#19 Nator

• 1293 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 06:56 PM

Is it sad that I was merely following today's action via my cell-phone, and when I saw that the score was 23-17, I knew that they would lose by one today?

#20 soxhop411

• SoSH Member

• 9355 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:00 PM

This can't really be stressed enough. Can anyone else remember a time Brady has ever taken a hit to the head like that? I am sure - just by the sheer amount of snaps he's played in his 13 year career - that he has, but for the life of me I can't remember any quite like today.

That Is also my thoughts.. Wouldn't suprise me if he devolps a mild concussion.

Edited by soxhop411, 14 October 2012 - 07:02 PM.

#21 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:01 PM

No, the Jets and Bills are not going to be competitive in the AFC East race. Dolphins likely wont be either.

We're 3/8 through the season and all tied up. We don't even lead the division. We still have Houston and San Fran sitting out there. Newsflash: we are already competitive in the division, by definition. If you think the Pats are going to suddenly take off while the other 3 teams start dropping games left and right, you're in for a rude awakening. Well, maybe the Bills will drop off. But 4 teams tied at 3-3 guarantees a competitive division until the end. Accept the new reality.

#22 Mystic Merlin

• SoSH Member

• 21363 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:03 PM

We're 3/8 through the season and all tied up. We don't even lead the division. We still have Houston and San Fran sitting out there. Newsflash: we are already competitive in the division, by definition. If you think the Pats are going to suddenly take off while the other 3 teams start dropping games left and right, you're in for a rude awakening. Well, maybe the Bills will drop off. But 4 teams tied at 3-3 guarantees a competitive division until the end. Accept the new reality.

Why does it 'guarantee a competitive division until the end'? How would you define 'competitive' and 'until the end'? If it's 'not clinching by Week 13, then I doubt you'll get a lot of arguments against your position. In other words, I'm not sure you're making as significant point as you think you are; at the very least, I think you're overreaching.

EDIT - This has nothing to do with second half collapses, but I'm not sure it's worthy of its own thread.

Edited by Mystic Merlin, 14 October 2012 - 07:04 PM.

#23 Stitch01

• SoSH Member

• 7309 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:05 PM

Lol at you. The Pats were literally -1000 to win the division on 5Dimes before the game. They'll be -400 or better still this week and TD+ favorites at home against the Jets. Which will shock you as much as the Denver line did because, well, you are pretty easily surprised.

#24 Ed Hillel

• Wants to be startin somethin

• 41503 posts

The offense is clearly having issues in the fourth quarter, but the real problem is the secondary. Why teams don't just line up and throw 50 yard bombs every single play I'm not sure. The front seven is really good, but, boy, is the secondary really fucking terrible. It is, without a doubt, the primary cause of this team's issues. They might as well start blitzing every play.

Brady wasn't very good today, but it's unrealistic to expect him to be great every single week, especially against a team with this much defensive talent. When you're facing a poor QB who has had lots of issues throwing, you can't give up huge chunks of yardage at will. They are clueless back there. McCourty played a great 59:50 today, but the ten seconds he messed up was a killer. They can't let their mistakes be so costly.

Why does it 'guarantee a competitive division until the end'? How would you define 'competitive' and 'until the end'? If it's 'not clinching by Week 13, then I doubt you'll get a lot of arguments against your position. In other words, I'm not sure you're making as significant point as you think you are; at the very least, I think you're overreaching.

EDIT - This has nothing to do with second half collapses, but I'm not sure it's worthy of its own thread.

Shut up, it's the new reality, we're not getting off your lawn.

Edited by Ed Hillel, 14 October 2012 - 07:06 PM.

#25 ragnarok725

• 4018 posts

This is a silly reactionary post. Every metric - advanced and simple, as well as a very simple eye test can demonstrate the Pats are clearly superior to the rest of the teams in the division. There are concerns, but the Chicken Little crowd needs to be a little more self aware this evening...

#26 CiminoUM5

• 50 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:06 PM

I'm sorry, but McDaniels gets all the blame from me for the deflected INT at the goalline. 3rd and 1 at the goalline, even with a FG you're padding a very nice lead, and you put Brady in the shotgun? Just stupid, stupid fucking playcalling. We lead the entire game and our QB threw the ball 58 times. Marinate on that for a little while and let that sink in.

Edited by CiminoUM5, 14 October 2012 - 07:07 PM.

#27 Stitch01

• SoSH Member

• 7309 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:10 PM

I'm sorry, but McDaniels gets all the blame from me for the deflected INT at the goalline. 3rd and 1 at the goalline, even with a FG you're padding a very nice lead, and you put Brady in the shotgun? Just stupid, stupid fucking playcalling. We lead the entire game and our QB threw the ball 58 times. Marinate on that for a little while and let that sink in.

Forgot about this. This was especially dumb because you could have run it twice.

#28 Mystic Merlin

• SoSH Member

• 21363 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

Banging your head against a brick wall isn't a good approach, either. I didn't like that playcall, actually, but if you thought they should've run the ball more as a general matter, you're blind, I'm sorry. Seattle's run defense is good, so good that it in fact grades out as the best in football.

#29 Bergs

• 2998 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:11 PM

This times infinity...I fucking want to punch Josh McDaniels in the fucking throat.

#30 richgedman'sghost

• 436 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:12 PM

They're badly coached (running out the clock with 10 mins to go, unbelievably bad secondary play for the millionth year running), they lack talent (Arrington is not an NFL starter and likely wouldn;t be on any other team, Chung has regressed terribly, Ebner shouldn't be in the NFL), horrible coaching, bad QB Play from Brady at the wost possible times....

They're probably not a very good team. It would explain a lot.

That's it. Call off the season. The Pats are just going to finish 3-13 or 4-12 if they get lucky.. Why even bother?...Geeze some of the negativity around here after a loss seems like a gang green messageboard.
To add some substance, I do agree that the play calling at the end of the first half was perplexing at least. I still have hope that the secondary could improve in the coming weeks. Dennard and Dowling will only get better with time. As mentioned previously, I thought D-MAC had a decent game for the first 59 minutes. In addition, the front seven I thought played great in this game.

Edited by richgedman'sghost, 14 October 2012 - 07:19 PM.

#31 lexrageorge

• 3006 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Brady was by no means perfect, but he did have some good plays against one of the top ranked defenses while on the road. The OL had its difficulties, but nothing out of the ordinary.

As much as some folks will put this all on Brady, the reality is that the defense had a 13 point lead to protect in half a quarter. Against a rookie QB no less. And the defense failed; miserably.

The play calling at the end of the half was a huge fuck up; the way the play was set up, Brady had no choice but to take a sack, throw an INT, or try to get away with one and throw it away. He made the best decision on that terrible play.

#32 Stitch01

• SoSH Member

• 7309 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:13 PM

Banging your head against a brick wall isn't a good approach, either. I didn't like that playcall, actually, but if you thought they should've run the ball more as a general matter, you're blind, I'm sorry. Seattle's run defense is good, so good that it in fact grades out as the best in football.

McDaniels should get credit for an offensive game plan that moved the ball well nearly all day against a very, very good defense. Just gets lost because of some really dumb situational playcalls.

#33 ilol@u

• 1773 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:14 PM

I feel these types of collapses go all the way back to the 2006 AFCCG against the Colts. Ever since that game happened, I feel the Pats are more susceptiable in giving up leads (even though they went 18-1 in 07). Just an irrational emotional feeling I guess.

#34 dcmissle

• SoSH Member

• 11756 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:15 PM

"
The REAL problem is that I don't think this team has the make-up for a playoff race. This team the last few years is used to beating easy opponents, struggling against great opponents, and coming up short in the end. Fortunately there have been so many "easy" opponents that they've racked up an amazing number of wins. If we're in Game 16 and need a win to win the division and sneak into the wild card, I don't trust Brady to pull it off against a younger QB who will take never-ending shots downfield to exploit. It happened today. And that's depressing.

They will have to do it a different way this time, almost certainly. We're 6 games in, and they effectively trail Baltimore by 3. Could trail Houston by 3 at the end of tonight. Top 2 seeds are likely gone.

What hurts is that this is a down year for Pitts, Indy has been torn to the ground, Den has not jelled, SD is SD, and this is the worst Baltimore defense I have seen in 15 years and Webb went down for the season today). Only Houston looks all around strong.

This is probably as weak an AFC since Brady and Manning were kids.

#35 Jungleland

• 559 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:17 PM

I'm mixed on how much to fault McDaniels on this one. The team couldn't do shit on the ground today, no small surprise given that Seattle's defense is pretty fantastic. The gameplan warranted all that passing. I have little problem with throwing 58 passes (or going for it on 3rd and 1 at the end of the half) against this team.

Yet JMD's most glaring mistake imo was trying to run it with Ridley on second down (after getting stuffed on first) on the second to last drive of the game where we badly needed a first, burning two Seahawk timeouts but setting up a do or die 3rd and 8. At some point you have to play to your strengths and try to win with your offense. Seattle getting the ball back with 2 minutes on the clock needing 6 to win left this secondary pretty screwed regardless of how many timeouts Pete had available. This team seems to get conservative at the worst possible times, and if I had to fault McDaniels today, this is where he hurt us.

Edited by Jungleland, 14 October 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#36 Mystic Merlin

• SoSH Member

• 21363 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:18 PM

I feel these types of collapses go all the way back to the 2006 AFCCG against the Colts. Ever since that game happened, I feel the Pats are more susceptiable in giving up leads (even though they went 18-1 in 07). Just an irrational emotional feeling I guess.

Well they have had mediocre to poor defenses more often than not recently, so it's not THAT irrational. There does seem to be a good deal of confirmation bias going on though, as you acknowledge - the games they do blow out another team and keep them at bay, or those that they pull out by out-executing another team at the end, are rarely acknowledged. I'm not sure they're any more collapse-prone, if you will, than other non-elite defenses, and, this is just an impression, but even the elite defenses have problems holding leads nowadays. Passing games are that good.

#37 lexrageorge

• 3006 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

This is a silly reactionary post. Every metric - advanced and simple, as well as a very simple eye test can demonstrate the Pats are clearly superior to the rest of the teams in the division. There are concerns, but the Chicken Little crowd needs to be a little more self aware this evening...

This is probably true of the QB, TE's, WR's, and OL; possibly true of the RB's and DL's (Chandler Jones is looking like a great draft pick); maybe the LB's as well. The problem is that today showed the secondary is one of the worst squads in the AFC, if not the NFL.

#38 SouthernBoSox

• SoSH Member

• 8402 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:20 PM

That's it. Call off the season. The Pats are just going to finish 3-13 or 4-12 if they get lucky.. Why even bother?...Geeze some of the negativity around here after a loss seems like a gang green messageboard.

Thanks for the input.

This just proves how important the running game is to this team. They have to control the clock and limit the opponents time because that secondary is really, potentially horribly, bad. The pass rush isn't great and when you put a less than stellar push rush with that secondary you have some serious issues.

I will say this.... Seatlle is a damn good team. That defense can really take some options away from you.

Edited by SouthernBoSox, 14 October 2012 - 07:21 PM.

#39 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25346 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:21 PM

The Seahawks and the Cardinals don't scream world-class to me.

They have been awful in tight spots this year and it's a troubling trend.

#40 CiminoUM5

• 50 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:22 PM

Right, I'm blind. They weren't having a ton of success running it, but it's not like we were gaining < 2 ypc, either. The drive after the Edwards touchdown was infuriating. We get to midfield, with the last two plays going for 15 yards on the ground. Then McDaniels dials up 3 straight passes and we punt it away. Again, putting Brady in the shotgun at the goalline on 3rd and 1 was just beyond awful.

I'm not saying they should have run the ball 40 times today, but showing even a hint of situational intelligence as to when to use the run game today would have been a nice start at least.

#41 Tony C

• SoSH Member

• 8506 posts

Brady really pissed me off. I don't get the anger at the secondary -- you're starting 2 rookie safeties, you're gonna get burned. Your all-world QB is supposed to be better than what he showed -- just pathetic.

Yep, the hysteria here is ridiculous. I get being pissed, but the Pats are really good this year and so long as Lloyd is healthy better than last year. There will be bumps....there will be hysteria...there will be SJH proclaiming that the sky is falling. With all that, anyone who says the Pats aren't a clear favorite to win the AFC east is on drugs.

#42 Fishercat

• Svelte and sexy!

• 4348 posts

I will say this.... Seatlle is a damn good team. That defense can really take some options away from you.

It is worth noting our three collapses happened against three rather strong defenses. That should be considered as well.

#43 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25346 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:23 PM

To add some substance, I do agree that the play calling at the end of the first half was perplexing at least. I still have hope that the secondary could improve in the coming weeks. Dennard and Dowling will only get better with time. As mentioned previously, I thought D-MAC had a decent game for the first 59 minutes. In addition, the front seven I thought played great in this game.

Fuck off. They are 3-3 for a well-deserved reason. Teams that kick away games week after week with inexcusable errors are by definition mediocre teams.

We've been waiting for this fucking defense to improve for 6 goddamn years now. They never do.

#44 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25346 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

Brady really pissed me off. I don't get the anger at the secondary -- you're starting 2 rookie safeties, you're gonna get burned. Your all-world QB is supposed to be better than what he showed -- just pathetic.

Yep, the hysteria here is ridiculous. I get being pissed, but the Pats are really good this year and so long as Lloyd is healthy better than last year. There will be bumps....there will be hysteria...there will be SJH proclaiming that the sky is falling. With all that, anyone who says the Pats aren't a clear favorite to win the AFC east is on drugs.

They are 3-3, they are playing horseshit football, their secondary can't stop anyone, the play calling is atrocious. I wouldn't be shocked if they lose to the Jets next week.

They are in big fucking trouble. It's beyond time people stop gilding the lily around here. They are playing awful football. Not a single aspect of the team today played well. Not a single aspect of the team seems to be getting better week to week.

#45 seageral

• 1235 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:24 PM

is there any chance this team has conditioning issues resulting in the late game ineptitude both offensively and defensively?

#46 twibnotes

• SoSH Member

• 7868 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:25 PM

Point differential would suggest they are a good team that has failed to win some very close games.

The secondary could be a fatal flaw...which is insanely frustrating bc it's been an issue forever.

#47 Ed Hillel

• Wants to be startin somethin

• 41503 posts

Posted 14 October 2012 - 07:26 PM

The secondary has been shit for five years, and the only rookie in the secondary that started today was Wilson. At what point are we allowed to call out the secondary? Brady was average today, maybe even above if you consider the defense they were playing. The team has to be able to find a way to win when he doesn't play a great game.

#48 ( . ) ( . ) and (_!_)

• T&A

• 1965 posts

They will have to do it a different way this time, almost certainly. We're 6 games in, and they effectively trail Baltimore by 3. Could trail
Houston by 3 at the end of tonight. Top 2 seeds are likely gone.

What hurts is that this is a down year for Pitts,
Indy has been torn to the ground, Den has not jelled, SD is SD, and this is the worst Baltimore defense I have seen in 15 years and Webb went down for the season today). Only Houston looks
all around strong.

This is probably as weak an AFC since Brady and Manning were kids.

At least we will not accuse this pats team of peaking too early. Better to 'struggle' early then late. The hope here is this team an defense in particular gets on an upward trajectory over the next 10 weeks. Having San Fran and Houston late in the season will be a great pre-playoffs benchmark.

Edited by ( . ) ( . ) and (_!_), 14 October 2012 - 07:28 PM.

#49 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25346 posts

Point differential would suggest they are a good team that has failed to win some very close games.

The secondary could be a fatal flaw...which is insanely frustrating bc it's been an issue forever.

Beating Buffalo b y a bazillion points while puking over their shoes every time they're in a close game would do that.

I'm beyond angry. I'm off to drink and cool down. Today was a fucking disaster.

#50 Mystic Merlin

• SoSH Member

• 21363 posts

is there any chance this team has conditioning issues resulting in the late game ineptitude both offensively and defensively?

I guess? /response to every point framed that way

There's a chance, sure, but coming off of two weeks in which they looked very much like the better-conditioned team, I think it would be a strange conclusion to reach.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users