I just won the tickets in Lefty On The Mound's Auction. I bid because I hate AIDS and love that truck, BUT I LIVE IN AUSTRALIA so I can't use them! That's OK - now we can raise TWICE THE MOOLAH by auctioning them TWICE!
Some features of this offer:
- These seats are eight rows from the field, about a third of the way between Canvas Alley and Pesky’s Pole, closer to Canvas Alley. These are great seats! If you can yell even moderately loud, the right fielder, first baseman, and first base coaches for each team will hear what you have to say. So will the first base umpire. If either team goes into a defensive shift against a left-handed hitter, even the second baseman can hear you. So start thinking of some clever things to say!
- Bring a glove! Every few games a foul ball heads towards these seats. You might get lucky! Your odds go way up if you show up early for batting practice.
- This is a game against the MFY’s! These are not easy seats to get. As a member of SoSH it is your duty to show up to this game and cheer on the home town team. Whether the Sox are first or last in the American League East, a victory against the Yankees is the sweetest kind.
- Except that a victory against HIV/AIDS would be even sweeter than a win against the SpankMe’s. Your high bid will go towards saving actual human lives. Even for the most passionate SoSHer, that has to rank just a little bit higher than beating those denizens of hell wearing the “NY” swastika!
- This is a game against New York on the anniversary of the September 11, 2001 attacks on our country. There will undoubtedly be special moments before and during the game to commemorate this anniversary, including a moment of silence. During that moment of silence, while 37,000 people are remembering thousands of lives lost, you can be the only one in the entire ballpark to know that because you are there, lives are being saved
- YOU MIGHT MEET PEDRO CIRIACO, AND BECOME HIS FREIND FOR LIFE AND GO TO SWAP MEETS TOGETHER!!!
Bidding will end in about 48 hours or if my wife goes into labour before then....
Please PM me with any questions.
Start the bidding anywhere - only punks will bid in small increments for this fabulous AIDS-killing prize!
Edited by shepard50, 16 July 2012 - 06:02 PM.