- LT: Nate Solder
- LG: Logan Mankins
- C: Dan Connolly
- RG: Brian Waters
- RT: Sebastian Vollmer
- Top reserves: C Dan Koppen, OG Robert Gallery, T/G Marcus Cannon, G/C Ryan Wendell, C/G Nick McDonald, G/T Donald Thomas
- Plus: Matt Kopa, Markus Zusevic, Kyle Hicks
- Solder: starting LT as a 2nd year - sure, no worries there, ahem
- Mankins: when is he coming back? Week 1? Week 4?
- Connolly: Top backup, but thought he was pushed back too often against bigger NTs
- Waters: Pats have a history of end of the line linemen quitting in the middle of a training camp - that's if he comes back
- Vollmer: a back problem for a big man is never good news
- Koppen: coming back after a lost year
- Gallery: don't care about the "bust" as a LT, but by all accounts had an at-best average year in '11
- Cannon: essentially a rookie, even if the affects of chemo are completely gone
- Wendell: known commodity - hope he stays on the sidelines
- McDonald, Thomas, Hicks, et al - same as above
But still, I can't remember going into a season with so many question marks at the OL. Not worried (this isn't the Jets OL after all), but definitely uneasy.
Edited by SeoulSoxFan, 08 May 2012 - 01:23 AM.