Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Tampa's Tim Beckham (former #1 pick) suspended 50 games

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
5 replies to this topic

#1 Lose Remerswaal

• Leaves after the 8th inning

• 22,526 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:10 AM

Might be the biggest prospect yet, in terms of being a #1 pick.

Second violation

#2 Scoops Bolling

• 2,875 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:20 AM

I believe it was a drug of abuse, not a PED. Nonetheless, at this rate Beckham's going to challenge Matt Bush for worst #1 pick (I mean, if not for the alcholism Bush probably would have been an impact reliever).

#3 soxhop411

• SoSH Member

• 10,251 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 11:25 AM

I believe it was a drug of abuse, not a PED. Nonetheless, at this rate Beckham's going to challenge Matt Bush for worst #1 pick (I mean, if not for the alcholism Bush probably would have been an impact reliever).

I think I read it was pot

#4 mt8thsw9th

• anti-SoSHal

• 14,103 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 12:24 PM

Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?

#5 Average Reds

• SoSH Member

• 10,394 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

Well, if you look at their career, obviously Josh Hamilton wouldn't be anyone's "worst #1 pick." But in terms of how he obliterated his value to the team that picked him - by coincidence the very same Tampa Bay Rays - I'd argue that he might be the gold standard.

#6 CaptainLaddie

• dj paul pfieffer

• 22,950 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 04:25 PM

Marijuana is not a drug. I used to suck dick for coke. Now that's an addiction. You ever suck some dick for marijuana?

Posted Image