Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

4/21 - The Bear vs. The Caps

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
705 replies to this topic

#701 catomatic

• thinks gen turgidson is super mean!!!

• 723 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:26 PM

Krejci aka the highest paid forward on the team has been a much bigger no show than Seguin.

whiffed on a BUNNY today, and looks generally underenthused. He's not alone by any stretch

#702 ajml

• 363 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:28 PM

Holtby looked beatable. The top lines are bound to break out of it at some point if it's not after 6 games they didn't deserve to win. I'm actually glad there's not a lot of time to dwell on this one.

#703 Scoops Bolling

• 2823 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:38 PM

What about Lucic? Krejci? The anti Seguin bit on here is so overblown. No one on offense is doing anything. So we'll be lazy and take the easy route and pin it all on Seguin, let's put him in the pressbox. Because he's the easy target. The game wasn't lost by one forward plain and simple.

From what I saw at the game, Lucic and Krejci both played well. Seguin? Total fucking disaster. Didn't win foot races for the puck, failed to play the body at all to disrupt the Caps' breakout...he looked awful. The other forwards may not have produced, but they made an impact and created chances. Seguin flat out did not. He deserves every bit of scorn he has gotten.

#704 ajml

• 363 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:41 PM

I thought Seguin had a better game today than he had all series. He had a few legit scoring chances that he was not getting early in the series. He did have a few bad passes but it was still an improvement if nothing else it backs their D up a little.

#705 estreetfan

• 394 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 05:42 PM

It would be nice to grab a two goal lead tomorrow.

Let's go B's!

#706 slidingsideways

• knows when to say when

• 726 posts

Posted 21 April 2012 - 10:39 PM

showed that Chimera used his elbow to push Chara's head back into the boards. omments were he was milking it a bit though.

Sounds like the knee didn't get discussed:
Posted Image