Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Last Read Link Not Showing Up in Chrome or Firefox

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
8 replies to this topic

#1 JakeRae

• SoSH Member

• 5,305 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:51 PM

The title pretty much covers it. As of today, the last read button to the left of a thread title isn't there anymore for me in Firefox or Chrome. I cleared my browser cache and the problem persists. My phone, using Dolphin, is not having this problem.

I assume this is a minor issue that will be cleared up soon but didn't see a thread about it and want to make sure the Dopes are aware of it. Thanks for all the hard work!

#2 SumnerH

• Malt Liquor Picker

• 15,042 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 05:57 PM

Dopes are aware. Invision is doing some work today which might be the cause of the problem--hopefully it'll clear up soon. If not it's on the radar to take a look at but it might be a couple of days before someone has time.

#3 JakeRae

• SoSH Member

• 5,305 posts

Posted 18 April 2012 - 07:08 PM

Dopes are aware. Invision is doing some work today which might be the cause of the problem--hopefully it'll clear up soon. If not it's on the radar to take a look at but it might be a couple of days before someone has time.

Thanks.

#4 MalzoneExpress

• Thanks, gramps.

• 680 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 05:57 AM

There is a workaround. Hover over the thread and a "preview this thread" down arrow in a circle appears on the right. Click on that arrow and you get to see some posts and a "Go to this Topic" button. If there are unread posts, you will also see "new post(s) · View latest unread · Mark As Read" to the right of the button. Just use the "View latest unread" link until the convenient button returns.

#5 Crazy Puppy

• 1,780 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:04 AM

For whatever reason, switching to the red skin [by clicking "Change Theme" at the bottom of the page) brings back the "view latest post" button.

#6 Bucknahs Bum Ankle

• SoSH Member

• 8,489 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:11 AM

Awesome, thank you!

#7 AlNipper49

• Huge Member

• 34,409 posts

Posted 19 April 2012 - 11:14 AM

I think this should be all set now. Folks might need to refresh

#8 tims4wins

• PN23's replacement