Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

The Sellout Streak and Fenway Park

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
444 replies to this topic

#51 Seven Costanza

• Fred Astaire of SoSH

• 2198 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 08:38 AM

Good point. I usually buy at least 2 tix per game though, so that cost is spread out. I just looked at my stubhub receipt from the 18-3 Rangers debacle- it was $10.65 in fees for 2 tickets. I'm going to go this coming Tuesday with some guys from work, spread the $10.65 4 ways, that's not terrible.

But yeah, for a single ticket, you're right, doesn't make a ton of sense.

#52 BoSoxLady

• Rules Red Sox Nation with an Iron Fist

• 2931 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:44 PM

What a bunch of scumbags. Even as Rome appears to be burning (the end of the sellout streak), they still won't just give in and lower ticket prices the slightest bit. Nope, instead they'll see if they can get us into the park by trying to trick us into still paying too much for their shitty food and overpriced trinkets. I'd buy the tickets if they just fucking lower the prices.

Are you seriously advocating the Sox lower ticket prices during the season? Keep dreaming. Lowering ticket prices is a wonderful concept that I could get behind as long as the Sox refund some of my full price money that they've been sitting on since December.

$20 to see a game at Fenway is a pretty sweet deal, even if you don't eat their "shitty food" or buy "overpriced trinkets.

#53 drtooth

• 2:30

• 9028 posts

Posted 25 April 2012 - 02:56 PM

I have feeling the sellout streak will end at some point this season. I was able to get a ticket for the 100th anniversary game on redsox.com the day of the game (RF Box). That was never possible in the past for a Red Sox/Yankee game, let alone with this type of event. Two other folks on the board here were also able to get a ticket online on the Sox's site (one actually got a Monster Seat). If they continue to perpetuate the sell out streak through the end of the year, it is totally bogus IMHO.

#54 budcrew08

• 1791 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:33 AM

My wife and I got tix for Wednesday's game on EBay, but we might be able to get two for Tuesday since the prices are so low.

#55 TomRicardo

• rusty cohlebone

• 17699 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:26 AM

I have feeling the sellout streak will end at some point this season. I was able to get a ticket for the 100th anniversary game on redsox.com the day of the game (RF Box). That was never possible in the past for a Red Sox/Yankee game, let alone with this type of event. Two other folks on the board here were also able to get a ticket online on the Sox's site (one actually got a Monster Seat). If they continue to perpetuate the sell out streak through the end of the year, it is totally bogus IMHO.

I doubt it. Next season would really be the end of it as the people who were speculating on tickets and got burned won't buy again.

#56 OttoC

• SoSH Member

• 7225 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:07 AM

I just got this message from the Red Sox ticket office on Friday and my first thought was they are worried about the sell-out streak.

They say April showers bring May flowers and we're ready for some May flowers Be there when Red Sox baseball returns to Fenway Park to take on the AL West Oakland Athletics to start the month of May. Great seats have been made available for this offer - for the three-game series from April 30-May 2. Call 877-REDSOX-9 and let a friendly ticket service representative help find the best seats for you.

#57 geoflin

• 209 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 07:33 AM

There is now a billboard on 93 South in Somerville advertising for Red Sox tickets with the phone number and web address. I have never seen anything like this in Boston.

#58 Seven Costanza

• Fred Astaire of SoSH

• 2198 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 08:49 AM

I scored a single bleacher ticket for tonight on StubHub this morning for 21 bucks total (including the aforementioned $10 service charges).

Tomorrow is going to be the real test if they make it today- weather is supposed to be crummy.

#59 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• now batting steve sal hiney. the leftfielder, hiney

• 25360 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:03 AM

Got 2 emails this morning practically begging me to buy tickets.

They really need to give up the charade at this point. It's OK that the sellout streak might come to an end one day. They've got their little record all to themselves now.

#60 Seven Costanza

• Fred Astaire of SoSH

• 2198 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:34 AM

When they announce the attendance during the later innings, how honest do you think that is? Like 100% accurate butts through the turnstiles today or total tickets sold?

#61 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25360 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 09:40 AM

When they announce the attendance during the later innings, how honest do you think that is? Like 100% accurate butts through the turnstiles today or total tickets sold?

Attendance is always by total tickets sold, not asses through the turnstiles. That's how they were able to claim that the 2006 season was a complete sellout despite having around 12000 in the park for the last game of the year.

#62 URI

• stands for life, liberty and the uturian way of life

• 9961 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:00 AM

Announced attendance is not tickets sold. It's tickets out, which is a not-insignificant difference.

#63 Hendu's Gait

• 3/5's member

• PipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:02 AM

Announced attendance is not tickets sold. It's tickets out, which is a not-insignificant difference.

I was at both OD and 4/20, and saw a comp ticket on the ground for each game. If they're comping tickets for those games, I can't imagine how many they do for the less-significant games. The Red Sox have tons of employees and resulting Kevin Bacon connections.

URI, is tickets out = tickets sold plus tickets comped, or something else?

Edited by Hendu's Gait, 30 April 2012 - 10:04 AM.

#64 sittingstill

• 1307 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:39 AM

I scored a single bleacher ticket for tonight on StubHub this morning for 21 bucks total (including the aforementioned $10 service charges).

Got 2 emails this morning practically begging me to buy tickets.

Though I don't doubt the sellout streak is part of the motivation for the emails, this is another factor--it's cheaper right now to buy last-minute tickets from Stubhub, which is costing the team some revenue, even if they've sold enough to count as a sellout. Given that people I talk to still assume the box office doesn't have tickets, I'm not surprised they're trying to publicize the fact that they do.

I want to go to Wednesday's game. Stubhub has 3,871 tickets listed right now. In past years I'd be scrounging a single from the box office, fees and all (and usually an annoying wait at will call)--right now I'll pay less for a pair on Stubhub and give the cameras their own seat. But that's straight out of the team's pocket. And Stubhub, Ace etc.are definitely out there advertising.

ETA: Right now Stubhub lists 5,299 tickets for the Wednesday 6/6 Orioles game and 5,159 for 5/14 vs. Seattle. That's a pretty impressive percentage of park capacity up for resale. Not sure what's so undesirable about those games, though they may have been packaged with Opening Day or Yankees games in the Sox Pax. But if the team has held much back on those dates, those could be tough sellouts.

Edited by sittingstill, 30 April 2012 - 10:45 AM.

#65 Matty005

• 471 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:51 AM

It's actually very common to happen, even back in '05-08. I am not saying you're wrong about the streak ending, but day of game sales on-line or over the phone (yes, even for big Yankees games) has been happening for a while.

#66 maufman

• SoSH Member

• 11974 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:53 AM

Though I don't doubt the sellout streak is part of the motivation for the emails, this is another factor--it's cheaper right now to buy last-minute tickets from Stubhub, which is costing the team some revenue, even if they've sold enough to count as a sellout. Given that people I talk to still assume the box office doesn't have tickets, I'm not surprised they're trying to publicize the fact that they do.

And the best way to publicize that would be for the sellout streak to end. I think it's going to happen in the next couple weeks.

Fenway will still be a tough ticket this summer, and that's what people will remember when it comes time to buy tickets for 2013.

#67 URI

• stands for life, liberty and the uturian way of life

• 9961 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

I was at both OD and 4/20, and saw a comp ticket on the ground for each game. If they're comping tickets for those games, I can't imagine how many they do for the less-significant games. The Red Sox have tons of employees and resulting Kevin Bacon connections.

Tickets out means tickets that are unsellable through the main ticketing outlet...so tickets sold to customers, season ticket/mini plans, comped tickets, tickets on StubHub, unreturned tickets by Ace ticketing, visiting team tickets (even the ones unused/unreturned) etc. are all tickets out.

#68 drtooth

• 9028 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 10:59 AM

Just for laughs, I went on redsox.com to see what was available for tonight. I could get 2 together GS 18 Row 11. In past years there is no way you could get much for pairs that were not SRO. Could get a single box right behind home plate. This is a better indicator than Stub Hub since these are tickets the Sox have yet to sell. Interesting.

#69 Hendu's Gait

• 3/5's member

• PipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:20 AM

And, Ace etc.are definitely out there advertising.

The car they have out there parked in the closest space to the Fenway T station (supposedly to give directions, but it functions as an ad), I'm not sure if it's lame or brilliant. Probably both.

#70 Lose Remerswaal

• Leaves after the 8th inning

• 22196 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:34 PM

Did you notice location on the comped tix?

Comp tickets are also for the other team, sponsers, charities, military, etc, etc, etc. I didn't get around the park much on Opening Day, but on 4/20 they definitely had a bunch of military in house. They usually get Standing Room or Cumberland Deck area for regular games (so probably not on 4/20).

#71 budcrew08

• 1791 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:06 PM

Just for laughs, I went on redsox.com to see what was available for tonight. I could get 2 together GS 18 Row 11. In past years there is no way you could get much for pairs that were not SRO. Could get a single box right behind home plate. This is a better indicator than Stub Hub since these are tickets the Sox have yet to sell. Interesting.

I looked last night for May 1 tickets and found two $95 loge seats pretty easily.

#72 JimBoSox9

• will you be my friend?

• 12256 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:22 PM

Three people today have sent emails to everyone in the office offering to sell Sox tickets for tonight's game. First two were at face, third was below-face. Never seen two emails for the same game before, let alone three.

#73 pk1627

• 1317 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 02:50 PM

Viva stubhub! it's been a couple of years now that I've checked stubhub for outlier pricing before checking availablity through the box office.

BTW Yankee stadium is having the same issue where stubhub pricing is undercutting tradional box office sales.

I don't expect that the team will cut prices, but I do hope that they get rid of those ridiculous fees that accompany on-line or phone sales.

#74 Dan Murfman

• 2351 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:07 PM

Francessa has been saying that the Yankees are thinking of changing their Stub Hub policy and start saying you need the actual tickets to get in. Says Stub Hub has killed their walk up sales. By requiring actual tickets people won't be able to get them at the last second.

Edited by Dan Murfman, 30 April 2012 - 03:09 PM.

#75 Hendu's Gait

• 3/5's member

• PipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:16 PM

Francessa has been saying that the Yankees are thinking of changing their Stub Hub policy and start saying you need the actual tickets to get in. Says Stub Hub has killed their walk up sales. By requiring actual tickets people won't be able to get them at the last second.

huh? what do you mean by actual tickets?

1) The Yankees agreed to the stubhub/mlb deal and they continue to share in the SH fees as do all MLB teams.
2) I just heard that they want a price floor in the future on Stubhub (which will never happen), not anything about "actual" tickets?
3) Why would people suffer through parking/traffic/John Rocker's favorites/crime etc. to get to the Bronx unless they already have tickets?

#76 Dan Murfman

• 2351 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:50 PM

He's wrong a lot and I'm pretty sure he's wrong here but he sounded like he was talking to someone in the Yankees organization. And he was saying was one of the options in the future was to require hard tickets. This was talked about the first week of the season. And I doubt happens too but it's something they're concerned about

Edited by Dan Murfman, 30 April 2012 - 03:53 PM.

#77 nvalvo

• SoSH Member

• 7538 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:56 PM

1) The Yankees agreed to the stubhub/mlb deal and they continue to share in the SH fees as do all MLB teams.

What do we know about the terms of MLB's relationship with StubHub? Is it a partial ownership stake? A cut of the service charge on tickets?

#78 Hendu's Gait

• 3/5's member

• PipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 03:57 PM

He's wrong a lot and I'm pretty sure he's wrong here but he sounded like he was talking to someone in the Yankees organization. And he was saying was one of the options in the future was to require hard tickets. This was talked about the first week of the season. And I doubt happens too but it's something they're concerned about

Thanks, Dan!

Someone over there in New York land has gone nutso. Make ticket ownership less convenient, less people will buy. They've already done the other thing (make face values higher).

nvalvo: It's a cut of the service charge, a large cut.

"The upside of MLB Advanced Media’s hand-in-glove relationship with the Wal-Mart of online resellers is a large check it receives each year. StubHub sends more than half of the fees and commissions it collects on its baseball sales back to MLBAM, which then kicks some back to the teams. It also sponsors the league and 22 teams. Those payments to MLBAM and the teams will approach $60 million this year, according to sources familiar with the deal."

http://www.sportsbus...Depth/Main.aspx

Edited by Hendu's Gait, 30 April 2012 - 03:59 PM.

#79 PseuFighter

• Silent scenester

• 8124 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 03:41 PM

http://www.stubhub.c...et_id=451801397

$2 infield grandstand tickets on there for tonight with e-delivery.

#80 trekfan55

• SoSH Member

• 5497 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:13 PM

http://www.stubhub.com/boston-red-sox-tickets/red-sox-vs-athletics-5-1-2012-2046160/?ticket_id=451801397

$2 infield grandstand tickets on there for tonight with e-delivery.

Posted on the link and it said "0 tickets available"

#81 sittingstill

• 1307 posts

Posted 01 May 2012 - 04:29 PM

Posted on the link and it said "0 tickets available"

Stubhub online sales end at gates-opening, which I believe for Fenway is still 2 hours in their system even if that's no longer accurate. Also FWIW Stubhub has a minimum charge--it's usually 10% to the buyer but I believe it's a $5 minimum (plus 5 and change for the e-delivery). Betting that similar deals will be available for tomorrow night, and you might not even have to dry off your seat.

I wish I'd thought to go through the Fenway seat map this afternoon to see how many box office seats were available.

#82 OttoC

• SoSH Member

• 7225 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:09 AM

This is a scatter plot of Red Sox home game attendance for the sell-out streak beginning May 15, 2003, and following through last night's game, May 1, 2011. The data was taken from Retrosheet Gamelogs and baseball-reference.com boxscores. The capacities were taken from Wikipedia.

I used different colors for different years and I added lines to show the listed capacity for day games (straight lines) as it changed. The home attendance the day before the streak started was 32,485 (I accidentally deleted it from the plot). As can be seen, the standard for sell-outs was rather lax in 2003 but tightened up considerably as the streak progressed; however, the Friday's game (April 20, 2012) against the Yankees seems to be a stretch. Also, night attendance capacity is slightly higher than that for day games. Although most games are at night, I arbitrarily chose the least restrictive capacilty.

34,482--day, 34,898--night; 2003
34,679--day, 35,095--night; 2004–05
35,692--day, 36,108--night; 2006
36,109--day, 36,525--night; 2007
36,945--day, 37,373--night; 2008
36,984--day, 37,400--night; 2009
36,986--day, 37,402--night; 2010
37,065--day, 37,493--night; 2011–present

Unfortunately, I haven't/can't figure out how to embed images from Picasa in this forum, so you will need to use the link below.

https://picasaweb.go...feat=directlink

#83 loshjott

• 3732 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 08:28 AM

huh? what do you mean by actual tickets?

2) I just heard that they want a price floor in the future on Stubhub (which will never happen), not anything about "actual" tickets?
3) Why would people suffer through parking/traffic/John Rocker's favorites/crime etc. to get to the Bronx unless they already have tickets?

At Nationals Park you can scan your smartphone at the entry points so you don't even need a print out of a StubHub-bought ticket. (I haven't done it myself, however). If you arrive early enough at the Park with a smartphone, you can buy cheap tickets off StubHub without planning ahead and printing them out, rather than go to the box office and pay full price.

#84 drtooth

• 9028 posts

Posted 02 May 2012 - 09:58 AM

Today's search got us a pair GS 26 row 4. Single Box 128 row KK (directly behind home plate)

#85 The Allented Mr Ripley

• holden

• 8913 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:04 AM

As we've suspected, the sellout streak has continued under hazy circumstances.

The Merriam-Webster dictionary defines a sellout as “something for which all tickets are sold.’’

The Sox embrace an alternate definition that permits them to declare a game sold out even if hundreds of tickets go unsold but others are distributed for free.

“I can understand the confusion,’’ said Sam Kennedy, the team’s executive vice president. “But we operate by a definition that is commonly practiced throughout Major League Baseball and professional sports.’’

The Sox count the total number of tickets they distribute, including an average of 800 complimentary tickets each game to charities and others, as the basis for a sellout. They also count standing room tickets toward the total.

Skeptics might call it a “distribution streak’’ rather than a sellout streak, given the team’s reliance on complimentary tickets.

By giving away hundreds of tickets to Wednesday’s game and selling hundreds of other standing room tickets, the Sox kept their streak alive despite reporting a paid attendance of 37,434 - 61 seats shy of capacity. They did so by including the tickets distributed, which pushed the total to 37,819, exceeding the seating capacity by 324.

In fact, the paid attendance fell short of Fenway’s seating capacity in all three games this week against the A’s, according to official box scores. Yet thanks to the distribution formula, the streak that began May 15, 2003 endures.

#86 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25360 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:14 AM

They really need to end the charade now. This is farcical and embarrassing.

#87 mabrowndog

• Ask me about total zone...or paint

• 37253 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 08:25 AM

If anything, that article ought to bring an end to the preposterous yet persistent "Globe and NYT own part of the Red Sox, so they're nothing but positive shills for the club!!1!" bullshit.

#88 smastroyin

• simpering whimperer

• 16472 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:07 AM

as toucher and rich were saying this morning, what do they even get out of it? I mean we all know this streak didn't even really survive september of 2006 (at least then you could blame the scores of empty seats on scalpers) nevermind april and september 2010.

you would think they would do more advertisement that tickets are available so they could sell more beer and hot dogs.

#89 Marbleheader

• SoSH Member

• 7070 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:11 AM

Pride and arrogance. That's why.

#90 Toe Nash

• 2950 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:22 AM

They really need to end the charade now. This is farcical and embarrassing.

But not if that's the working definition that all teams go by. I'm not sure that it is, but if so I don't see why it should end. I'm sure the Indians tried similar things to keep their streak alive, and there came a point when it didn't make sense to lose money on excessive giveaways just to fill the stadium.

If the Red Sox are alone in trying to fudge the numbers to keep their streak alive, then I agree that's embarrassing. But I doubt that's the case, which diminishes the accomplishment in absolute terms but not when compared to every other MLB team.

#91 Hendu's Gait

• 3/5's member

• PipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:22 AM

Charities are great and all, but what's wrong with trying to maybe sell a portion of those 800 and maybe put the money to some use? Like complimentary food and beverages for selected rows or something? 800 seems like a lot. And how many of those 800 are "others" (SO's of players on both sides etc.) and how many really are charities?

#92 wutang112878

• SoSH Member

• 5377 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:24 AM

I have to give Holher credit for writing this, considering the Tito article, putting the 2 together demonstrates that he is a very fair journalist.

Its funny that no one is really shocked by this whatsoever.

as toucher and rich were saying this morning, what do they even get out of it?

Its just an attempt to artificially inflate demand. Its difficult to prove if it actually helps or not, but I think the thought process is something along the lines of 'if we make people believe its very difficult to get a ticket, we will attract more customers'. Its probably not very effective for die-hard fans like us, but for the pink-hat population making them think its close to a 'privilege' to go to the game is a good thing, and probably does create some additional demand.

#93 TheoShmeo

• made johnny damon think long and hard

• 8030 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:29 AM

Judging by the amount of e-mails I get from the Sox official site about available tickets and the billboard reference above, it seems like they're playing it both ways. They're pumping the tix like crazy AND proclaiming the sell out streak alive.

My guess is that they think that the illusion of scarcity and the streak surviving will help with sales. Of course, the marketing expert who has counseled them thusly should be canned immediately.

FWIW, my recent experiences with Stub Hub in NY (Yankees and Knicks) tells me being able to buy tix below face is not nearly limited to the Boston market.

#94 wutang112878

• SoSH Member

• 5377 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

Charities are great and all, but what's wrong with trying to maybe sell a portion of those 800 and maybe put the money to some use? Like complimentary food and beverages for selected rows or something? 800 seems like a lot. And how many of those 800 are "others" (SO's of players on both sides etc.) and how many really are charities?

I really think the 'we donate 800 tickets a game' is BS and just another lie to keep the streak going, and I also believe that for certain games/series the 800 number is probably more like 3K. Granted the Sox do a great job with the JimmyFund, but considering the price of concessions and tickets, even if the 800 tickets are only $25 each, thats about $1.6M in charity donations they are giving away per year, and maybe I am biased but I just dont see this ownership group and Larry being that generous.

#95 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25360 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:32 AM

But not if that's the working definition that all teams go by. I'm not sure that it is, but if so I don't see why it should end. I'm sure the Indians tried similar things to keep their streak alive, and there came a point when it didn't make sense to lose money on excessive giveaways just to fill the stadium.

If the Red Sox are alone in trying to fudge the numbers to keep their streak alive, then I agree that's embarrassing. But I doubt that's the case, which diminishes the accomplishment in absolute terms but not when compared to every other MLB team.

Well, we'd have a better idea if Hohler had checked with other teams to see what their definition of a sellout was. He didn't.

It's just sad at this point. We all know the sellout streak is over and likely has been for some time.

#96 MyDaughterLovesTomGordon

• 3879 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:38 AM

There are infield grandstand tickets on Memorial Day for under face value on StubHub. At some point, keeping the sell out mystique alive is hurting them, because I never even check the official site and just always go to StubHub, were I find under face value for most tickets, except the front row and field box stuff. If the sellout streak was officially "over," I and others might be more inclined to check RedSox.com first.

#97 Hendu's Gait

• 3/5's member

• PipPipPip
  • 7918 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 09:59 AM

It'll be funny if this ends on a weekend, tonight or Sunday for example. With the pride and arrogance that Marbleheader is on point with, tonight's competition of the C's playoffs, and rainy weather (during the day, should end by game-time), and the article(s), I wouldn't be surprised if they hold back more tickets on weekends than weekdays, resulting in the end tonight.

#98 mabrowndog

• Ask me about total zone...or paint

• 37253 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 10:41 AM

Judging by the amount of e-mails I get from the Sox official site about available tickets and the billboard reference above, it seems like they're playing it both ways. They're pumping the tix like crazy AND proclaiming the sell out streak alive.

I'll bet they're also bankrolling (through low-cost or free airings on NESN) the Ace Ticket ads that run 2 or 3 dozen times a night during Sox games, pregame and postgame shows.

This is where I'd like to insert a clip from Seinfeld were Jack Klompus accuses Morty of embezzling funds from the condo association. "Come on, Morty!!! The jig is uuuupppp!!!"

Edited by mabrowndog, 04 May 2012 - 10:49 AM.

#99 yecul

• appreciates irony very much

• 14224 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:11 AM

There is value in furthering the idea/illusion of demand. That the Sox are special and all that. Unfortunately, that kind of buzz and drawing power is usually countered by corporate interests trying to create and manipulate said draw. In their drive to keep ticket prices, ratings and sales all high they will ultimately sink their own ship by overwhelming the market with tacky shit and false boasts.

Until then, back up the truck!

#100 JimD

• 4534 posts

Posted 04 May 2012 - 11:38 AM

Who are they fooling with this? Are the sheep that dumb?

FWIW, the pink hat-types I know haven't been that interested in the team in a while, so I doubt they care about the streak or buying tickets. I have a few friends who travel to various ballparks from out of town with their kids, and they're all using Stubhub these days and boasting about the deals they find.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users