Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

SOSH

OK we're back on our main server.  It was taking a super long time to move *everything* back just to save a day's worth of messages.  I've been at this all day now and need to get back to my real job so.,... sorry.  Working on a better plan in case this happens again.  nip

Photo

4/1 - B's vs. the Less Successful NY Hockey Franchise

• Please log in to reply
255 replies to this topic

#251 kenneycb

• Hates Goose Island Beer; Loves Backdoor Play

• 6878 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:28 PM

I have family in Connecticut so I just drive there and take the train in. Extremely easy especially since the train station is in walking distance from their house except the ride home can be rough depending on how late a night you had the night before.

Edited by kenneycb, 02 April 2012 - 02:29 PM.

#252 PedroSpecialK

• Comes at you like a tornado of hair and the NHL salary cap

• 16466 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 02:47 PM

Drive in via 84-684-Hutchinson River-495-BQE, park in Brooklyn for free (especially if it's a weekend), take the subway in. Easiest and cheapest IMO.

#253 AMcGhie

• The Robinson Canoe of RMPS

• 986 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 03:52 PM

Not if it's the La Rumba chicken bus. That bus is awesome.

Traveling on the Acela is awesome, considering I have about 15 round trips to NYC under my belt since the beginning of the year. Can't beat it as a way to travel. PM me if you need any hotel recommendations for staying close to Broadway.

Will do. Timing at this point is completely contingent on connections getting us tickets TBoM on one of 3 weekends in late july/early august. I'd say they're probably the hardest ticket to get on the PLANET currently. From their website:

For best availability on weekdays, check dates beginning January 8, 2013. For best availability on weekends, check dates beginning January 18, 2013.

#254 The Four Peters

• can peacefully dougie off this mortal coil

• 10726 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 04:00 PM

Yeah, Trey Parker and Matt Stone have basically said they can't even get tickets for friends right now and they created the damn thing. Good luck with that.

#255 FelixMantilla

• reincarnated mr hate

• 8280 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 05:33 PM

What? Not traveling by canoe?

#256 AMcGhie

• The Robinson Canoe of RMPS

• 986 posts

Posted 02 April 2012 - 07:34 PM

Yeah, Trey Parker and Matt Stone have basically said they can't even get tickets for friends right now and they created the damn thing. Good luck with that.

Wife went to school with someone who works costumes for the show, and she already has a few sets of tickets throughout the summer that she's giving out to friends/family. We're about 4th or 5th in line for 3 pairs of tickets, so hopefully people decide not to go.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users