Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

2/28 - Dig

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
357 replies to this topic

#351 NickEsasky

• Code Name: Duchess

• 6793 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 08:54 AM

Step off the ledge folks. Still 4 games in hand over Ottawa. We're winning the division and keeping the 2 seed. It's a bad stretch. Get some guys healthy and we're golden.

Oh and fuck Corvo.

#352 smastroyin

• simpering whimperer

• 16569 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:06 AM

Isn't it mancydom?

#353 Haunted

• The Man in the Box

• 2158 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 09:07 AM

Well that was total dildos.

#354 MiracleOfO2704

• not AWOL

• 2623 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 10:29 AM

First time I've seen him in person since he joined the Bruins, but I still like Pouliot's game, even though his production is taking a hit. Guy is a beast along the boards.

A few games ago, Corvo was standing around the crease pointing to the puck while doing little else. He did it again last night, standing around while Seidenberg did a lot of hard work and Thomas bailed everyone out. Once everyone's healthy, Corvo HAS to be the scratch. He doesn't produce offensively and is a total liability defensively.

The Bergeron line was the only one that could do much of anything last night, and it didn't get a whole lot better as the game went on. Even Seguin just tried throwing garbage shots on Lehner at the end, which killed a lot of possession and potential chances the Bruins may have had.

The message from the trade deadline is clear: Chiarelli likes the team in general, and may have been aware that something needed to be done to put them over the top this season, but it would come at the cost of 3-4 years down the road, so no big deals to be made.

Again, thanks for the tickets, but I'll understand if you don't want me going to another game again. They've been brutal the last 3 games I've been to.

#355 Blacken

• Paddy Tanniger the Caddy Manager

• 8210 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:51 AM

Once Sens fanboys start stoning him in NHL '14 with Lehner, he'll come around.

this means war.

#356 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• now batting steve sal hiney. the leftfielder, hiney

• 25414 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 11:59 AM

Isn't it mancydom?

I would argue that being shut out 5 times in one month is legit cause for concern.

#357 smastroyin

• simpering whimperer

• 16569 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 12:32 PM

Oh I've been in legit concern mode since Horton's concussion. I was just making an Archer reference.

#358 Haunted

• The Man in the Box

• 2158 posts

Posted 29 February 2012 - 05:53 PM

I won't be able to watch any games until late March, so I'll be living them through these game threads.

Live well for me, RMPS. Live well for me.