Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Rangers in Administration

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
96 replies to this topic

#51 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 07:43 AM

I was thinking maybe they'd vote on the merger and 2 up/2 down before deciding on Rangers. If they could get that, then Div. 1 might be an option. As it is, it looks like the most likely option is playing Div. 3 with a youth side while most of the players decline having their contracts transferred to the new company. They'd probably still win it in a walk, since Div. 3 is barely semi-pro. Rangers would wind up playing two matches at Queens Park, which plays at Hampden--that would be worth seeing.

Edited by DLew On Roids, 26 June 2012 - 07:50 AM.

#52 CodPiece XL

• 853 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 01:00 PM

And so it's started...

I'll be stunned if "Rangers" are playing in any league during the next 12 months.

I don't know what Green is up to but I think he's completely misread the situation. He claimed to have at least 20 investors, that was quickly revealed to be 3-4, one of the named said he knew nothing about it . He was fairly confident that the CVA would be accepted...rejected. They challenged their transfer ban by going to civil courts, which is banned by UEFA. This is when the tide really started to turn. He automatically assumed all players would transfer via TUPE, they are running away each day refusing to sign over to the newco...he has no hope of gaining transfer money. You have Rangers fans refusing to renew season tickets so that well is dry. Staff are due to be paid this week.....it will be interesting to see that outcome.

When I first posted in this thread a few months back I actually had some sympathy for them. However, the way they have conducted themselves from McCoist claiming we are Rangers and should be treated differently, then demanding the names of the independent judicial panel knowing full well who they were. This resulted in subsequent threats to the panel members. They assumed that other clubs would vote them back in.....it's been a resounding "no". I'm really sick of them....go to division 3, take your medicine. Instead, they are behaving like a Saturday night drunk, banging door to door shouting at anyone who they think have wronged them and threatening them, whilst they try and find an open kebab shop.

#53 ethangl

• 2179 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 07:39 AM

http://sport.stv.tv/...-rangers-plans/

SPL clubs don't want Rangers but will blackmail the SFL into putting them in the 1st division?

#54 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:35 AM

Maintain the appearance of sporting integrity while grabbing the mammon two years early. It's a win-win!

#55 Tony the Pony

• Fork You Schpors

• 3125 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 11:39 AM

Throw Berwick in some shitty english competition and have Rangers take their place.

Problem solved :)

#56 Royal Reader

• 1250 posts

Posted 01 July 2012 - 09:44 PM

Maintain the appearance of sporting integrity while grabbing the mammon two years early. It's a win-win!

Yup. The other clubs are desperate to have the Newco assume Rangers' football debts. The only bargaining chip they have is which SFL division Rangers start off in. If they go max punishment and Rangers have to start at the bottom, then the Newco has no incentive to turn over all that delicious moolah.

#57 Phil Plantier

• 1967 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:12 PM

Sounds like the tide may be turning

Seven SPL clubs have already publicly confirmed their opposition but Green says he is confident chairmen will listen to his pleas to consider the impact on Scottish football if Rangers are removed.
Reports on Tuesday morning claim Green, who met several SPL clubs over the weekend, has offered a six-point plan to secure top-flight football including a points deduction and making a public apology on behalf of the oldco club.

A document presented to SFL clubs includes a claim that the Third Division option could cost Scottish football £16m and Green hopes SPL clubs will now balk at the consequences of rejecting his bid.

http://www.guardian....st-division-spl

The newco has also publicly apologized: http://www.guardian....-apologises-spl

There's still time for greed to trump principles.

#58 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• now batting steve sal hiney. the leftfielder, hiney

• 25531 posts

Posted 03 July 2012 - 01:21 PM

Ooh, an apology! How noble. :barf:

#59 Nuf Ced

• stupidity monitor

• 9296 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 08:40 AM

BBC Breaking News@BBCBreaking
#Rangers are voted out of the Scottish Premier League (SPL) by an overwhelming majority. Details soon http://bbc.in/N7aTWT

#60 The Celtbot

• 98 posts

Posted 04 July 2012 - 10:27 AM

NO SPL FOOTBALL FOR THE HUNS. YEEESSSSS! Now kick them down to division 3. Looks like a vote will be held on the 12th to see which division they will be playing in. Quite a few of their players have left the team already, don't think it's guaranteed that they will get promoted right away anyway.

#61 Royal Reader

• 1250 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:31 AM

Rangers' youth team is probably better than almost anyone in the SFL.

#62 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25531 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 08:33 AM

Rangers' youth team is probably better than almost anyone in the SFL.

That's fine. Send them down and let them earn their way back like everyone else. If this was, say, Kilmarnock in administration they would have to go down and come back up and no one would scream and yell. Rangers should be no different. If they can come right back up, hey, more power to them. But this "We are Rangers and should be treated differently" crap is arrogant and stupid.

#63 Phil Plantier

• 1967 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 10:26 AM

Rangers seem to be too big to fail. Clyde FC statement says that SFL teams are faced with two bad choices: either approve Rangers for League 1 or SPL will halt payments and start an SPL2 with no promotion to/from SFL.

http://www.clydefc.c...012/07/04/4137/

#64 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 06:59 PM

If the SFL pushes this vote back another week, it'd probably be too late to start an SPL2 for 2012-13. Then the SPL would be grabbing some pretty weak teams in 2013-14 just to get one more year of Rangers.

#65 SoxFanInCali

• has the rich, deep voice of a god and the penis of a scouse

• 6342 posts

Posted 05 July 2012 - 07:10 PM

So the SPL is saying they will create an SPL2 and cut the promotion/relegation links unless the SFL vote NewRangers into the First Division.

Where does the SPL think they are going to get the teams to make up that SPL2? If all the SFL teams band together and tell the SPL to pound sand, what are they going to do?

#66 trevorpost

• 194 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 08:30 AM

It is done.

#67 Joe D Reid

• 2618 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:06 AM

Sacks upped. Well done SFA.

While I'm sure I'd love the result, let's hope the Scottish Cup draw keeps Celtic away from Rangers Jr. next year. I think it would be healthy for all concerned if they were out of sight, out of mind for a while.

#68 CodPiece XL

• 853 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 09:52 AM

Now watch Regan and Doncaster try and cobble together an SPL 2 with two weeks until the season begins. I’m not sure how Sevco can survive with a stadium that needs to be pretty full to service their bills playing in division 3. It would not surprise me if they take a year out whilst the entire league is blown up and restructured to allow Rangers back in at the top table. I’ve been totally disgusted by the incompetence , the threats, the bribery and that’s just the SPL and Scottish FA ( that’s not even referring to Rangers..or the corpse thereof). They have no shame and disregarded the feelings of the fans at every turn as they tried every conceivable rescue mission.

I see Rangers website has the following:
"The SPL will introduce a plan for SPL2 - which would include Rangers - and invite existing Division One members to join."

They should count themselves lucky to get into division 3. The likes of Gala Fairydean and Spartans have been doing the right thing for years, like paying their bills and taxes. Sevco was just accepted to the SFL without a squad of players, no proof of financial propriety for 3 years, and sevco have yet to play a meaningful game in their history. Now I want Spartans to go to court and ask why they were not given the chance to apply for the vacancy in division 3.

The shenanigans are far from over and whilst I loved watching old firm games, the last few months have made me feel I never want to hear of Rangers again. If all teams can’t be treated fairly and equitably regardless of status without the fear of reprisals and threats…..what’s the point? It isn’t a sport anymore……the fix is in.

#69 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 13 July 2012 - 12:11 PM

I've been wrong with just about every prediction I've made in this fiasco, but I get the feeling the Division 1 clubs will tell the SPL to fuck off. After their fans insisted on not playing Rangers this year, they can't very well take the bait and jump to SPL2 with Rangers. And there's no way the SPL will bypass refuseniks and put in Queen of the South and Arbroath from Division 2.

#70 fletcherpost

• sosh's feckin' poet laureate

• 6487 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:07 AM

Just read this in the Independent, the dude was writing about J Terry then ended with a little bit about Scottish Football. I like the first six words. Not sure what he's getting at but i like the construction of the first six words.

"McSuicide

Scottish football's suicide pact is complete, with Rangers' apparent installation in the Third Division. And yet some still want to drag the corpses into a reconstituted Scottish Premier League. SPL 2 would be a ghoulish, ghastly experience."

Most of My Ger loving mates are fine with the Rangers starting in the bottom division. Obviously the SPL will be more competitive then ever next season. The Celtic will struggle to win the league by more than 40 points but its doable. I expect strong showings from Hearts, Motherwell and a rejuvenated St Mirren side who have a transfer war chest of 200 gold sovereigns having secured a new sponsorship deal with Black Pudding makers Ramsay's of Carluke who will be bringing out a special Black and White Pudding Sausage that you can buy for 50% off retail price by showing your season ticket or facial scars* at any of their stockists.

*Facial scars must be from chibs; shivs; blades; broken bottles or from domestic violence. Shaving cuts will not be accepted.

I think Dunfermline will be a bright light next season...The Pars of Fife have been trying to cut costs for some time and have switched to new energy saving flood lights and have installed their own power generators. I think they've got some local lads on community service who are gonna run on treadmills for 8 hours a day, store the energy then power the stadium. Innovative and interesting, lets see how it goes.

East Fife want a new Stadium on the Sea Front in Leven. The East Coast of Fife has long attracted tourists from the UK and all over the world...the fishing villages of the East Neuk, the fair ground of Burntisland, the History of St Andrews...The Sea Front of Leven has none of the above going for it however hopes were that a new 4,000 all seater stadium would boost the local community, stimulate the job market. Unemployment in Leven is slightly above the national average hovering around the 93.2% mark, not counting Junkies; Offenders; The Blue Rinse Brigade, War Veterans and miserable cunts. More to come on this one.

Animal Magic at old Stennie:

Just heard that forward thinking Stenhousemuir are trying to boost their average attendance for home games. Last season the number was 329 - not too shabby I'm sure we all agree but they want to get the figure to 400 because its a nice round number that divided by 4 (an Olympiad) and 100 (a century). Anyway the local council in a deal with Petshop Owners - Short and Curlies of Dunbar have agreed to donate fifty pence to local hospice for injured Gerbils and Hamsters for any person or animal in attendance over the target number of 400. However there are stipulations: A dog or cat counts as half a person. Vermin will count as half a dog or cat. And Rabbits are excluded, not sure why. Insects will be weighed by the tonne and entered on a discretionary basis. I like the cut of their jib. Not keen on the jib itself but the cut i like.

Scottish football on the up and up folks,

#71 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25531 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:11 AM

I think Fletch is drunk. In any case I demand more of this. Fantastic, good sir.

#72 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:59 AM

While starting Rangers in Division 3 is obviously terrible for the short-term financial health of the game, I can't help but think it would help the long-term stability of the game in Scotland. In fact, the game might be better off by forcing Rangers to follow the SFA rules for application to the SFL and have three years as a going concern before entering.

The SPL has been a financial and sporting disaster for Scottish football, from the clubs to the national team. More Scots per capita attend top-division matches than anywhere else in Europe, but that needs to be distributed over local sides, with less focus on the Old Firm. Relegating Rangers to six years outside the top flight would encourage many people, especially youths, to start following a local side instead of picking up their religion's side of the Old Firm.

Of course, the SFA will fuck it up like it always does.

#73 fletcherpost

• sosh's feckin' poet laureate

• 6487 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:36 AM

I think Fletch is drunk. In any case I demand more of this. Fantastic, good sir.

I don't drink really mate. But look man, there's nothing left to say, in all seriousness about Scottish Football. And I'm angry enough as it is. So I'm going down the comedy route instead. There s a bit in Laurence of Arabia when O,Toole is talking to Anthony Quinn and he refers to the Arabs* as a little people a silly people. Well we Scots are little people, silly people. Our pettiness keeps us going, we thrive on the parochial, we lust after the smallest of victories. In a race between the tortoise and the hare...if the hair is wearing a silly Scottish Tammy and ginger wig combo we will root for the hare. If we later find out the tortoise had recently suffered a heart attack and had no legs and really was never at the races...we don't care he was not wearing the Tammy, he was not one of us. We take the victory, bask in it, luxuriate in it and write songs about it and teach them to our children as we feed them Irn Bru through a rubber tit.

In other news I'm hearing that the SFA want to try out a Ten Yard Rule. Any completed pass less than ten yards in length will be punished by an indirect free kick to the opposing team. Also if a team completes five passes of any length they don't get to take a shower after the match. Already scribes are seeing this as a a white Elephant and expect it to have little to no effect on the game. Also the player of the year award will be weighted in favour of the right or left back who makes the most long balls in a season. Pass Completion is not a factor. The SFA say that the influx of foreign players has drawn Scots away from our natural long ball, kick to kill game. We need to get back to our roots. Kenny "thou shalt not pass" Burns was instrumental in all of this, he's a fuckin meddler.

*i think it's Arabs.

#74 Tony the Pony

• Fork You Schpors

• 3125 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 04:09 PM

I have always really liked Hibs, but Ayr Utd is growing on me.

Posted Image
Official presentation of the 2012/2013 jerseys

#75 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 06:42 PM

Fast fact: Those are the two most beautiful women in Scotland.

#76 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25531 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 08:51 PM

[stabs eyes out with fork]

I'm more of a Hearts man myself, anyway.

#77 The Allented Mr Ripley

• holden

• 9089 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:03 PM

Ah, Ayr... filled with honest men and bonnie lasses, indeed.

#78 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 09:27 PM

Looks like SPL2 is off the table.

#79 CodPiece XL

• 853 posts

Posted 16 July 2012 - 11:53 PM

This saga has taken so many twists and turns….into administration on Valentine’s Day….inserted into the SFL3 on Friday 13th. The main characters are called Green and Whyte…you couldn’t make this crap up if you tried.

If I am reading things right.. Newco are trying to transfer the soon to be dead Rangers SFA license to the Newco but this will only be allowed if they accept the sanctions that go with the old license, which includes a transfer embargo and the possible sanctions of the yet to be determined outcome of the EBT investigations. They may be better off applying for a license as an entirely new club. If not, there may be a final head shot to come when the full extent of the findings of the EBT schemes become public with the apparent inclusion of side letters.

Of course, they have not been found guilty of this yet…. but if they are... that begs the question..what would be the punishment….suspension or termination? This fiasco still has legs.

If anyone wants a summary of the Big Tax case and it's implications here are a couple of links:

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18148818

http://www.bbc.co.uk...w-west-18169501

#80 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 11 August 2012 - 05:21 PM

Maybe Rangers won't stroll through the SFL as easily as everyone thought. In today's season opener, they needed a late equalizer to draw 2-2 at Peterhead. And they can't sign anyone until the Winter 2013-14 window.

#81 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 25 August 2012 - 10:37 PM

For years now Rangers have been dying to play their league matches in England. Tomorrow they finally get their chance!

#82 The Allented Mr Ripley

• holden

• 9089 posts

Posted 08 October 2012 - 09:33 AM

Rangers remain winless on the road after losing to 3rd Division doormat Stirling Albion, 1-0. They're in third place, one point behind both Queen's Park and Peterhead, although Queen's Park has a game in hand.

The schadenfreude runs thick.

#83 CodPiece XL

• 853 posts

Posted 11 October 2012 - 05:42 PM

http://www.express.c...sts/view/351597

They threw you out of the SPL because Rangers are being liquidated. Consider yourself lucky you got into the SFL. You were not relegated....you were parachuted UP to the 3rd division. It takes most clubs 3 years of producing accounting papers to join the SFL....clearly you didn't have that since your company is less than 6 months old.

He said: “The SPL threw us out. They then stole our money due for last year and also are pursuing us to strip titles."

#84 The Allented Mr Ripley

• holden

• 9089 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 09:43 AM

With the proposed SPL/SFL restructure to a 12-12-18 setup, Rangers will remain in the bottom tier even if they win the existing Third Division. The restructure has been agreed to in principle, but a club vote is required:

For the proposal to go through, it requires an 11-1 vote in favour from the SPL clubs and the backing of 75 per cent of the SFL clubs. Rangers, who are still associate members of the SFL, are not yet eligible to vote, meaning 22 of the remaining 29 clubs are needed to support the plan.

Rangers are obviously not happy about the proposal:

"If this does happen, what is the point of us finishing the season?

"Why should we send players out to get broken noses - like Ross Perry last week - or have players getting surgery when no-one can get promoted and no-one can get relegated?

"We might as well have a winter break from now until August. I can't see any point in carrying on with meaningless matches.

"In what league do you win a division and then end up playing the same teams again the following season? There is no meaning to it, in reality."

#85 PedroSpecialK

• Comes at you like a tornado of hair and the NHL salary cap

• 16945 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Rangers are getting royally shafted.

And that's alright with me

#86 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 11 January 2013 - 07:33 PM

They'd still be two promotions away from the SPL, just like they'd be after promotion under this system. It's Rangers looking for a way to get back what they lost or grab a new excuse to move to England.

I'm pretty sure they'd fall on their faces in England. It's such a retrograde club and it's so reliant on the Old Firm rivalry for attention that I have zero confidence that Rangers management could compete with English clubs. It'd be like watching Newcastle only 10 times worse.

#87 PedroSpecialK

• 16945 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 10:38 AM

Posted Image

#88 Titans Bastard

• has sunil gulati in his sights

• 2962 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 11:36 AM

Posted Image

Wow -- that's one of the more egregious examples of y-axis abuse that I've seen lately.

Edited by Titans Bastard, 17 January 2013 - 11:37 AM.

#89 DLew On Roids

• guilty of being sex

• 12081 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 01:30 PM

It's not even proportional to some extremely kind starting point. The top of 10-11 should be closer to the top of 12-13 than to 11-12.

#90 Infield Infidel

• teaching korea american

• 8132 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 02:47 PM

They'd still be two promotions away from the SPL, just like they'd be after promotion under this system. It's Rangers looking for a way to get back what they lost or grab a new excuse to move to England.

I'm pretty sure they'd fall on their faces in England. It's such a retrograde club and it's so reliant on the Old Firm rivalry for attention that I have zero confidence that Rangers management could compete with English clubs. It'd be like watching Newcastle only 10 times worse.

it's not like they weren't handed automatic promotion or anything
here's the point to your season, you actually still get to exist despite going bankrupt.

as far as the 12 12 18 system will go, for the top 8, will they build upon the points they get during the 22 game regular season?if they only get 14 games to decide the title and European spots the end of the regular season is meaningless for the top say 2 or 3 or maybe even 4 teams.

I do really like the 8 team promotion relegation leagues

Edited by Infield Infidel, 17 January 2013 - 02:52 PM.

#91 Smiling Joe Hesketh

• 25531 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:30 PM

It's not even proportional to some extremely kind starting point. The top of 10-11 should be closer to the top of 12-13 than to 11-12.

It almost as if they don't think their fans are all that intelligent.

#92 CodPiece XL

• 853 posts

Posted 17 January 2013 - 03:52 PM

That graph is typical of the Ranger media machine...the hoards will lap it up thinking they doubled last season's sales. Most of them already thinking they are heading to some English league or other.

If my math is correct that's a 0.65% increase at massively discounted prices for adults and children. I suppose not bad for a 3rd div team.

In other news:

Reporter: "Will you pick Rangers players despite them playing in division 3?".

Strachan: "I don't think any Berwick players are good enough at the moment"

#93 PedroSpecialK

• 16945 posts

Posted 25 January 2013 - 10:02 AM

Rangers fans - still sensitive, petty, and angry.  

RANGERS fans have accused Dundee United supporters of trying to spark trouble by wearing Craig Whyte masks during their Scottish Cup clash next month.

An Arabs fan group have created replica faces of the shamed former Ibrox owner in a bid to poke fun at the Division Three club a week on Saturday.

But John McMillan, Rangers Supporters Association general secretary, slammed the stunt as provocative and liable to lead to violence.

Rangers also refused their allocation of tickets for another Scottish Cup fixture against Dundee United due to them voting against Zombie Rangers re-entering the top flight. Their petulance is reminiscent of Habs fans.

#94 CodPiece XL

• 853 posts

Posted 07 February 2013 - 04:01 PM

It’s the gift that keeps giving:

Ross Blyth, Vice President  of the Rangers Supporters Assembly,, who directly supported a boycott of the game showed up anyway  but not in the Rangers supporters area but in the Dundee United end. So….essentially he represented a Rangers group calling for a boycott then decided not to boycott. Probably a world record for a boycotted game for a 4th round Scottish Cup tie. Yet another record they can claim.

And more comedy: Rangers Head of communications is none other than James Traynor who wrote this article last year:

No matter how Charles Green attempts to dress it up, a newco equals a new club. When the CVA was thrown out Rangers as we know them died.They were closed and a newco must start from scratch although their fans will insist the history will be boxed up with the strips and balls and carried
into the future with the new club.

http://www.dailyreco...be-able-1129166

And just yesterday: News broke of a potential winding up order which was strongly denied by Rangers.

“Rangers Football Club is capable of meeting any debts presented legitimately and we would like to stress to our supporters there is no threat to the club
whatsoever. The matter is unworthy of further comment.”

http://www.scotsman....hreat-1-2777740

In fact…..it was so unworthy of comment they made this 1000 line statement today which sounds like a kindergartner  wrote it….in fact it was none other than James
Traynor.

http://www.rangers.c...-club-statement

eg64gz.jpg

Edited by CodPiece XL, 07 February 2013 - 04:34 PM.

#95 The Allented Mr Ripley

• holden

• 9089 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 12:41 PM

Ibrox naming rights sold:

You have agreed a deal with Sports Direct for the naming rights of Ibrox, yet have £21.2m cash in the bank. Why does the stadium need to be sponsored?

CG: Bringing an amount of cash in by naming the stadium – and that amount will vary upwards depending on the league that we're in – or the branding of Murray Park is vitally important. This is not money that goes into Charles Green's retirement fund, it goes into Rangers and we shouldn't lose sight of the fact that the team needs investment on the pitch, because it's only with a successful team that we'll get the support of the fans.

We had a meeting a few weeks ago with the supporters and invited Sports Direct. We had a presentation from Derek Llambias, the chief executive of Newcastle, who talked about how that worked for him at Newcastle, how that money bought Demba Ba and, after 29 goals, he sold him for £7.5m and bought [Moussa] Sissoko.

We had narrowed it down to two interested parties, but one of those was not prepared to commit until he knew what league we were going to be in. We don't even know what the league is going to be called, let alone what division we're going to be playing in. We will go ahead with Sports Direct and what we're doing at the moment is getting some visuals together. We'll get those up on the website so that the fans can see what the proposals are for the stadium.

#96 CodPiece XL

• 853 posts

Posted 05 March 2013 - 06:25 PM

Ibrox naming rights sold:

More B.S from Charles Green. The hoards will lap it up ofcourse….the Scottish media are spineless and won’t challenge anything he says. Probably frightened of the Rangers masses who would eat their own young.

Demba Ba signed for Newcastle in June 2011, the official renaming as Sports Direct Arena did not happen until  November 2011. How the hell was Demba Ba bought with funds from a renaming that happened after the fact. Not to mention the small issue that he was a free transfer from relegated West Ham. Could this guy get his facts more wrong?

#97 PedroSpecialK

• 16945 posts

Posted 10 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Zombie Rangers owner Charles Green issued with notice of complaint for admitting he calls his South Asian Finance Director a "paki"

Simply the best.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users