Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

SOSH

OK we're back on our main server.  It was taking a super long time to move *everything* back just to save a day's worth of messages.  I've been at this all day now and need to get back to my real job so.,... sorry.  Working on a better plan in case this happens again.  nip

Photo

Big Baby's Tantrum

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
6 replies to this topic

#1 Sprowl

• mikey lowell of the sandbox

• 19079 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 06:55 PM

Glen Davis is behaving more and more like a ticking time bomb. He dropped his shorts in a game earlier this season, and now the Magic have suspended Davis for two games for conduct detrimental to the team. Apparently he had an "outburst" during a morning shootaround. He's shooting 37% on the season, and Orlando is stuck with him for 4 years and $26 million.

Danny Ainge dodged a bullet by trading Davis, getting a more talented athlete and better scorer in Brandon Bass in the bargain.

#2 Statman

• 504 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:37 PM

I'm surprised at all by this.

Hell, Davis was bitching last year about not starting ahead of KG. No surprise that he's pissed being stuck behind Ryan Anderson.

To this day, I still don't know why Otis Smith traded Bass to us for Davis.

#3 radsoxfan

• SoSH Member

• 7002 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 07:53 PM

Can't say this is surprising to me at all. Baby was on the edge of being a mess in Boston, and I never thought a change of scenery was going to be helpful.

When Orlando loses Howard for pennies on the dollar (or nothing in the off-season), they are going to be awful. They should probably just take Bynum and get it over with. They aren't going to get anything better.

#4 The Belly Itcher

• 2637 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 08:44 PM

I can't say it enough: I am SO glad that he was shipped out.

#5 nighthob

• 2821 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 09:33 PM

They should probably just take Bynum and get it over with. They aren't going to get anything better.

Why would they want the distraction of another player heading into free agency?

#6 The_Powa_of_Seiji_Ozawa

• 3933 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 03:45 PM

To this day, I still don't know why Otis Smith traded Bass to us for Davis.

Didn't Dwight Howard "request" they acquire Davis?

#7 LeftyTG

• 718 posts

Posted 04 February 2012 - 04:47 PM

Why would they want the distraction of another player heading into free agency?

I believe Bynum as a team option for the 2012-2013 season.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users