Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Ravens at Patriots-The AFC Supremacy Game

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3504 replies to this topic

#3501 mikeford

• woolwich!

• 17,881 posts

Posted 25 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

He injured Welker with the Force. He is a sith. He must die.

#3502 RGREELEY33

• 1,372 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 01:53 AM

I almost think it's BECAUSE he's awkward that he can dominate business deals.
But that's clearly off-topic.

As I have mentioned in previous threads, I got to meet Kraft and his son at a work function 6 weeks ago because my previous employer is the new big sponsor (Putnam Investments). He showed up at our film session with Nick Caserio wearing his typical suit, shirt with white collars and cuff links, and WHITE VELCRO SNEAKERS. He looked incredibly old, mumbled softly when he spoke, and seemed like he had lost a step or six since MHK passed (not that I had anything to compare it to, but he seemed like somebody's grandfather who had obviously slowed down after his wife had passed). Frankly, we were all stunned by it.

#3503 Hendu for Kutch

• 3,690 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 10:00 AM

There is no way Pollard tried to injure Gronk on that tackle. Ye Gods.

People blame him for hurting Welker but he didn;t even make contact on that play.

He didn't intentionally cause the injury that Gronk suffered, but if you watch him AFTER the tackle, he's clearly twisting Gronk's legs and looks like he's trying to cause an injury. Sort of like trying to shoot someone and missing, but having them die from a heart attack during the process.

#3504 Al Zarilla

• SoSH Member

• 22,138 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 05:31 AM

Pretty good analysis by ESPN's Sports Scientist John Menkus in this clip on the Moore game saving play.

http://espn.go.com/b...oores-slap-away

#3505 Section15Box113

• 3,550 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 01:22 PM

Posted Image

From the Ravens' online store. Ouch.

http://sports.yahoo....-080349417.html

Edited by Section15Box113, 27 January 2012 - 01:25 PM.