Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

2012 NY Jets: O Tannenbaum, gone

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
2605 replies to this topic

#151 Middleburg

• 3 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:52 PM

There is no visible way that Rex can regain control of his team. Even if he went into full BB/ Parcells mode, the inmates running the prison would think it's the biggest joke yet. They would have to cut half the damn team to make an impact on the ones who actually saw through all of the bullshit, like Mangold, Slauson, to an extent, LT. I will say that I feel bad for Sanchize in one aspect. He is being used as scapegoat number two, when all he really needs is to be on a team where he gets praise for delivering more on the field than off it. But, he chose to come out early.

#152 Jimy Hendrix

• 2626 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:56 PM

The Texans will do EVERYTHING in their power to keep him, even if their defense was damn good without him.

Wishing for him this offseason will be like wishing for Woodley last offseason. Teams rarely let those guys go.

#153 Darnell's Son

• 4277 posts

Posted 20 January 2012 - 06:58 PM

Wishing for him this offseason will be like wishing for Woodley last offseason. Teams rarely let those guys go.

Yeah, it's the reason for the franchise tag, and it's one of my favorite things about the NFL. Teams can keep any player they would like to, but they have to pay through the nose.

#154 weeba

• 1372 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 12:07 PM

Cheat sheet from Peter King:

As the Jets Turn Quotes of the Week

Wednesday
Running back LaDainian Tomlinson, to Showtime, about the atmosphere fostered by Jets coach Rex Ryan and GM Mike Tannenbaum, and the feud between quarterback Mark Sanchez and wideout Santonio Holmes:
-- "I've been around some locker rooms and quarterback-receiver situations and what-not, but it was as bad as I've been around. I think the players could no longer do anything about it.''
-- "[The Jets organization) created this. This is the type of football team that they wanted. Mike Tannenbaum, Rex Ryan are both brash, in-your-face, say-whatever-you-want, just-get-it-done-on-the-field style. And then it leads to other things, as guys are calling each other out and saying I'm not getting the ball or whatever it may be.''
-- "I would say [Sanchez] is a bit pampered because he has no competition.''
Thursday
Owner Woody Johnson, to Jets beat reporters, on many things, including cooking toxicity:
-- "Confidence is a very, very important thing in cooking and also in managing quarterbacks. How many starting quarterbacks are pulled?''
-- "I don't feel a toxicity of the locker room. Would you love to have total harmony? Maybe. But maybe it's good to have a little disharmony too.''
-- "Do we overprotect Mark, or coddle? I don't think we do. He's obviously a critical part of the team, so you spend more time with him. Is that coddling? I don't know.''
Asked if Sanchez would be the 2012 opening-day starter, Johnson said: "Barring whatever, yes.''
Friday
Rex Ryan, to WFAN:
-- "Clearly, when you have a team that went to back-to-back championship games, what else is there to go for? It's Super Bowl or bust. Well, we busted."
-- "What I tried to do initially is put things on me, on my back. If it doesn't work, it comes down on me, it doesn't come down on our players. I tried to take pressure off of our players, but in actuality, maybe I was putting more pressure on our guys.''
-- "Let's face it: The only thing I do well in my life is coach football.''
-- "I think we need to take a hard look at each other.''
On the weekend, their mouths rested.

http://sportsillustr....matchup/3.html

#155 Jed Zeppelin

• SoSH Member

• 15318 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:08 PM

"Barring whatever, yes" is one of the greatest quotes I've ever read.

#156 loshjott

• 3741 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 02:33 PM

"Gen. MacArthur, will you be returning to the Philippines?"

"Barring whatever, yes."

#157 BannedbyNYYFans.com

• 3110 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 03:18 PM

And the Giants take a dig at Rex and the Jets

https://twitter.com/#!/Giants/status/161317270134599681
link to tweet
link to tweet

Some teams are happy getting to Conference Championship games, but #ImReallyGoodAt winning them! 5-0 all time! #ALLIN

Edited by BannedbyNYYFans.com, 23 January 2012 - 03:20 PM.

#158 LTF

• Mailboxhead

• 155 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 04:22 PM

"Clearly, when you have a team that went to back-to-back championship games ..."

Rex brings this up. Like, a lot.

#159 Gambler7

• 3065 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 12:45 PM

HA...on Victor Cruz

“He was saved by some upper-echelon Giants front-office people,” Mara said. “I’ll put it that way.”
According to Mara, Giants fans have Rex Ryan to thank for Cruz making it through the final cut. Cruz scored three touchdown passes to spice up an otherwise unmemorable preseason game between the Giants and Jets in the summer of 2010 and Ryan raved about him after the game. The voluble Jets coach went so far as to say he hoped the Giants cut him so that the Jets could pick him up. That helped the Giants make the decision to keep him because they felt sure that Cruz wouldn’t clear waivers and make it to their practice squad.
Ryan’s mouth hasn’t made him too popular with Giants fans over the last three years, but this is one instance where it seems his inability to keep his thoughts to himself worked out to their satisfaction.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2012/02/01/victor-cruz-came-close-to-getting-cut-in-2010/

#160 Tony C

• SoSH Member

• 8630 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 02:52 PM

What an amazing dolt, I really would have assumed better out of Ryan.

Obviously been giving him too much credit.

#161 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:17 PM

I will just say that there is nothing more delicious than reading the Jets' boards and watching them eat their own over whether they should be rooting for the Pats or the Giants. From what I gather, they are pretty well split 50-50. Every smack quote from a Giant brings a Jet fan over to the Pats' side, and then a fellow poster gets up in arms and tries to bring him back. They can't figure out whose victory will make them more miserable. It's awesome.

Edited by Salva135, 01 February 2012 - 10:23 PM.

#162 abty

• PipPip
  • 2149 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:24 PM

No matter what, they are miserable. I'll tell you what, though, no matter what happens put on Wfan.com at 10 AM. Believe me, it'll be worth it.

#163 Rough Carrigan

• reasons within Reason

• 16556 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:26 PM

I will just say that there is nothing more delicious than reading the Jets' boards and watching them eat their own over whether they should be rooting for the Pats or the Giants. From what I gather, they are pretty well split 50-50. Every smack quote from a Giant brings a Jet fan over to the Pats' side, and then a fellow poster gets up in arms and tries to bring him back. They can't figure out whose victory will make them more miserable. It's awesome.

Michael Felger half jokingly called the Jets and jets fans the biggest losers of Super bowl week.

There's a term from chess; I think it's "zugzwang" which means a situation in which you're screwed no matter which way you turn. This is like the Zugzwang Bowl for Jets fans. Either their divisional rival or city rival will be throwing a Lombardi trophy in their faces.

#164 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:31 PM

Michael Felger half jokingly called the Jets and jets fans the biggest losers of Super bowl week.

There's a term from chess; I think it's "zugzwang" which means a situation in which you're screwed no matter which way you turn. This is like the Zugzwang Bowl for Jets fans. Either their divisional rival or city rival will be throwing a Lombardi trophy in their faces.

Absolutely. It's the infighting that amuses me. I suggest hopping over to TGG if you want a chuckle.

Edited by Salva135, 01 February 2012 - 10:32 PM.

#165 phragle

• wild card bitches

• 11165 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:33 PM

Weird. Felger is a Jets fan, but he's right about the loser thing.

#166 abty

• PipPip
  • 2149 posts

Posted 01 February 2012 - 10:41 PM

Jet fans are mostly Met fans. They are defeatest and over dramatic. You're in heaven. Enjoy it.

#167 Al Zarilla

• SoSH Member

• 21127 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 12:12 AM

I have a friend who is, believe it or not, a Jets fan that also likes the Patriots some. He grew up in New York and graduated from Northeastern, where he picked up a liking for the Pats and the Red Sox. I ran into him today and he says you must be in heaven right now. I said something like great to be in the SB again but I'd hate to lose to the Giants again, rather have gone against the 49ers. He said oh, you've got those three super bowl wins; the Jets haven't won one since 1969. I think I'm going to go with that (until game time and then I'm sure it'll be a Bataan death march).

#168 drleather2001

• given himself a skunk spot

• 14105 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 09:38 AM

Oh please. There is no Jets fan on the face of the earth that can make fun of the Patriots without lying to himself a whole lot in the process.

The only thing they have to hang their hat on is "Belichick is a cheater! And Tom is a Pretty Boy!"

That's it.

#169 pappymojo

• 1397 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:20 PM

At least we're not rooting for the jets.

http://www.nationalf...guaranteed.html

#170 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 08 February 2012 - 01:38 PM

Jets fans are rolling over in pain about the Giants, but they are swinging machetes at Pats fans and themselves.

#171 tims4wins

• PN23's replacement

• 6695 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 04:26 PM

Sometimes it's hard to believe this is a real NFL team

Sanchez tweets will you be my Valentine to Holmes

#172 drleather2001

• 14105 posts

Posted 15 February 2012 - 06:13 PM

I can't help but wonder if this is also some sort of passive-aggressive, misplaced, incredibly childish, comeback towards Kate Upton for sending Victor Cruz a "valentine".

#173 tims4wins

• PN23's replacement

• 6695 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 10:58 AM

Jets restructure D'Brick

The Jets restructured left tackle D'Brickashaw Ferguson's contract this week, creating an extra $7.5 million of salary cap space, a person with knowledge of the change confirmed. The Jets converted $9 million of Ferguson's 2012 base salary to a signing bonus, allowing the cap hit to be spread over the next six years.

Edited by tims4wins, 23 February 2012 - 10:59 AM.

#174 wutang112878

• SoSH Member

• 5519 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:44 PM

And the lets just keep moving our cap problems forward strategy continues. I dont know when but eventually this is going to catch up with them and they are going to have to do something crazy like release 5 key guys

#175 soxfan121

• minidope/racontuer

• 14462 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 01:54 PM

Yep, converting $9M into a bonus paid over 6 seasons is gonna result in some bad times in 2018.

The Jets manage the cap better than almost every team in the NFL and the idea that this is "eventually going to catch up to them" is over-used and wrong.

#176 Shelterdog

• SoSH Member

• 8756 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:02 PM

Yep, converting $9M into a bonus paid over 6 seasons is gonna result in some bad times in 2018.

The Jets manage the cap better than almost every team in the NFL and the idea that this is "eventually going to catch up to them" is over-used and wrong.

You and I aren't on the same page this week.

I'd argue it caught up with them this year: they were stuck with a bunch of crappy starters (Plax, Smith, Hunter) and limited depth, so they were screwed when Mangold was out and they never had an adequate replacement for Thomas.

When a team with multiple pro bowlers and a strong coach goes 8-8 in a weak division there's a problem.

#177 Mooch

• 697 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:06 PM

The Jets cap issues don't occur in a vacuum. The poor decision on Santonio Holmes and the impossibility of cutting him based on the cap figure could result in the jets cutting Wayne Hunter instead. The same Wayne Hunter who famously stood up to Holmes in the locker room as a voice of reason and sanity. If Holmes ends up the last man standing in that battle, I'd say that the Jets did an awful job of managing their cap and their team chemistry.

Edited by Mooch, 23 February 2012 - 02:06 PM.

#178 soxfan121

• minidope/racontuer

• 14462 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 02:21 PM

You and I aren't on the same page this week.

I'd argue it caught up with them this year: they were stuck with a bunch of crappy starters (Plax, Smith, Hunter) and limited depth, so they were screwed when Mangold was out and they never had an adequate replacement for Thomas.

When a team with multiple pro bowlers and a strong coach goes 8-8 in a weak division there's a problem.

Nope, we are definitely not on the same page this week.

It is just as likely that a tough schedule, injuries and some predictable regressions due to age "caught up with them" and they didn't catch as many breaks as they did when they were finishing 9-7 or 11-5 and then advancing in the playoffs. When a team with multiple pro bowlers and a strong coach goes 8-8 it might just be a bad year. They happen outside of New England.

Besides, the OP was arguing that it would, in the future, catch up with them. Creating ~$7.5M in cap space in exchange for converting $9M into an amortized $1.2M cap charge for 6 seasons - it's not exactly a howling example of "bad cap management". In fact, criticizing that transaction actually leads me to conclude the person making it doesn't understand the cap and is instead invoking a "wrong and over-used" meme about "cap jail".

#179 Shelterdog

• SoSH Member

• 8756 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 05:24 PM

It is just as likely that a tough schedule, injuries and some predictable regressions due to age "caught up with them" and they didn't catch as many breaks as they did when they were finishing 9-7 or 11-5 and then advancing in the playoffs. When a team with multiple pro bowlers and a strong coach goes 8-8 it might just be a bad year. They happen outside of New England.

Besides, the OP was arguing that it would, in the future, catch up with them. Creating ~$7.5M in cap space in exchange for converting $9M into an amortized $1.2M cap charge for 6 seasons - it's not exactly a howling example of "bad cap management". In fact, criticizing that transaction actually leads me to conclude the person making it doesn't understand the cap and is instead invoking a "wrong and over-used" meme about "cap jail".

I don't think the Jets had bad luck at all with injuries (18 of their 22 starters played 14 or more games; DeVito, Leonard, Thomas are the only starters who had major issues). They had a bad year and that happens to almost everybody, no question about it, but the team just wasn't as good in 2011 as it was in 2010 and that's in no small part because they swung and missed on replacements for guys who were getting older or who left in free agency: Mason and Kerley and Plax weren't better than Edwards/Smith/Cotch; Hunter couldn't do job Woody had done; the backup o-linemen and the d-line weren't as good as they'd been, etc.

The potential problem with the Brick deal is the problem you have with backloading any deal-you're underpaying a guy now but you're likely overpaying a guy down the road, and if you've backloaded it long enough it becomes very, very tough to cut the guy. The Jets backloaded the Pace and Scott deals in the same way and those two are taking up about $13 million in cap space for the Jets this year even though they kind of suck.

#180 steveluck7

• 1122 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:02 PM

From the looks of the 2011 cap #,s, it looks like the Jets took advantage of that whole "borrow up the 3 mil from 2012" to get "under" in '11. This 7.5 helps but they still have work to do to get into a situation where they can be players in the FA market

Edited by steveluck7, 23 February 2012 - 07:02 PM.

#181 KiltedFool

• has a terminal case of creeping sharia

• 1413 posts

Posted 23 February 2012 - 07:51 PM

The cap will jump a significant amount in a few years with the new media contract (think it's tv in 2014), allowing some "catch up" or biting the bullet and accelerating some of those spread out bonuses to hit the newly expanded cap and take their medicine in one shot.

#182 Corsi

• isn't shy about blowing his wad early

• 9668 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:29 PM

Ryan was asked how he felt about backup quarterback Greg McElroy’s offseason comments about a "corrupt mindset" in the Jets locker room and "extremely selfish individuals" on the team.

“I was angry about it,” Ryan said. “I never agreed with all the statements he made and things. You know, hey, the thing about our football team that separates, that maybe we are different than other teams is we are truly a transparent organization. You're going to know a lot about the New York Jets in the great times but you're also going to know a lot about us in the not so good times.”

“That's just one man's opinion,” Ryan added. “I'll listen to everything. I don't think it was the way it's portrayed out there that we had a huge problem. There's no question that we had some problems with some individuals. But we're going to fix it.”

When asked if the Jets are placing extra focus on acquiring a backup quarterback to push Sanchez, Ryan joked, “Well, with McElroy’s comments, absolutely.”

http://espn.go.com/b...ill-work-it-out

#183 drleather2001

• 14105 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 12:31 PM

Oh, it's all part of his plan to be "transparent." I see.

#184 Scriblerus

• 330 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:46 PM

I like the implication that because of his comments, McElroy is gone, yet the rest of the talking is just how they do business. That organization is a mess, and so much of it stems from Ryan himself. Makes me appreciate BB all the more.

#185 jsinger121

• @jsinger121

• 10043 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 01:55 PM

Jets to give Aaron Maybin a first round tender.

http://www.nydailyne...ee-agent-tender

#186 grsharky7

• 433 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:01 PM

McElroy could probably care less if the cut him loose, he will most likely never be more than a back up in the NFL. He was a Rhodes Scholar finalist, I'm sure he could go have a nice life somewhere a little less crazy than the Jets locker room.

#187 Scriblerus

• 330 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 02:34 PM

McElroy could probably care less if the cut him loose, he will most likely never be more than a back up in the NFL. He was a Rhodes Scholar finalist, I'm sure he could go have a nice life somewhere a little less crazy than the Jets locker room.

That could very well be true, but I was more interested in the hypocrisy of saying all the talking is about transparency and then in the same interview implying that the guy with the most damning comments will be let go.

#188 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:03 PM

The NFL minimum is almost 400k. I'm pretty sure that's well above the average salary of a Rhodes Scholar finalist. I'm guessing he wants to stay in the NFL.

That said, Ryan shitting on McElroy is true hypocrisy, he's always let players speak their minds. LdT went on "Inside the NFL" and basically said the same thing, and no one is on his case. Or Holmes' case, after quitting down the stretch of their last 3 games. But Holmes can do whatever he wants because he has the big contract, same with Revis with his holdout, etc. The guys with the big contracts get coddled and can do whatever they want over in Florham Park, shitting on McElroy for an honest radio interview he did with an Alabama radio station is a perfect target to direct the organization's frustrations.

#189 Shelterdog

• SoSH Member

• 8756 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:07 PM

The NFL minimum is almost 400k. I'm pretty sure that's well above the average salary of a Rhodes Scholar finalist. I'm guessing he wants to stay in the NFL.

I'd actually bet the rhodes finalists hit that salary pretty quickly, but I assume he wants to stay in the NFL because it is good money, because he likes football, because being a NFL QB is a good stepping stone to being a future governor of alabama, etc.

Edited by Shelterdog, 24 February 2012 - 03:16 PM.

#190 wutang112878

• SoSH Member

• 5519 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:15 PM

I think you disagree with Shelter and I on their strategy. It took me a while to accept it and like it but the Pats go with a 'depth' and trade back in the draft approach approach, akin to betting on 1-12 in roulette and with the idea of trying to have a decent chance almost every year to make a run. The Jets take a top heavy talent approach and making splashes in the draft akin to betting on 1, 3 and 5 in roulette closer to a boom or bust approach. Ultimately time will tell which strategy is more sustainable, but the Pats have won an average of 12+ games a year for the past 9 years. So until Tannenbaum and SexyRexy come close to matching that I am just going to twiddle my thumbs waiting for them to bust out.

#191 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 03:48 PM

I'd actually bet the rhodes finalists hit that salary pretty quickly, but I assume he wants to stay in the NFL because it is good money, because he likes football, because being a NFL QB is a good stepping stone to being a future governor of alabama, etc.

This isn't a hobby for him.

Most Rhodes Scholars (and finalists) are either incredibly talented researchers who end up in academia or people working in non-profit organizations. Outside of professional sports what professions hit 400k right off the bat? McElroy probably has more backup career options than most NFL players but his earning potential is clearly much higher trying to make it in the NFL. If he experiences sudden success he can make tens of millions, he'll never do that in another career. It's not even remotely close.

Edited by Salva135, 24 February 2012 - 03:57 PM.

#192 Shelterdog

• SoSH Member

• 8756 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 05:07 PM

This isn't a hobby for him.

Most Rhodes Scholars (and finalists) are either incredibly talented researchers who end up in academia or people working in non-profit organizations. Outside of professional sports what professions hit 400k right off the bat? McElroy probably has more backup career options than most NFL players but his earning potential is clearly much higher trying to make it in the NFL. If he experiences sudden success he can make tens of millions, he'll never do that in another career. It's not even remotely close.

A schocking number-like half-of Rhodes Scholars end up going into finance, etc. I think you'd be shocked by what a 27 year old rhodes scholar who goes to a private equity firm or a quant hedge fund or an energy trading firm or something makes.

Obviously backup QBs make more than academics, editors of the new republic, and people who run non profits, and good quarterbacks makes more than almost anyone out there.

Anyhow, the Jets are willing to be razor thin and hope that the one middle-cost free agent or draft pick they get to fill a role (Kerley will replace Brad Smith! Hunter will replace Woody and Plax Edwards!) will get it done and they're fucked if it doesn't work. It worked out well in 09 and 10 and not well in 11.

#193 Salva135

• Cassandra

• 1143 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 06:16 PM

A schocking number-like half-of Rhodes Scholars end up going into finance, etc. I think you'd be shocked by what a 27 year old rhodes scholar who goes to a private equity firm or a quant hedge fund or an energy trading firm or something makes.

Obviously backup QBs make more than academics, editors of the new republic, and people who run non profits, and good quarterbacks makes more than almost anyone out there.

Anyhow, the Jets are willing to be razor thin and hope that the one middle-cost free agent or draft pick they get to fill a role (Kerley will replace Brad Smith! Hunter will replace Woody and Plax Edwards!) will get it done and they're fucked if it doesn't work. It worked out well in 09 and 10 and not well in 11.

I don't mean to keep this debate going, but yes, some of the most ambitious people in the world with top degrees can make 400k a few years out of college. This is not about that, we're talking about McElroy. In his case he's already reached that level and has the potential for tens of millions more, which 99.999% of his fellow Rhodes applicants, let alone winners, don't have a chance at.

Edited by Salva135, 24 February 2012 - 06:19 PM.

#194 Shelterdog

• SoSH Member

• 8756 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 08:15 PM

I don't mean to keep this debate going, but yes, some of the most ambitious people in the world with top degrees can make 400k a few years out of college. This is not about that, we're talking about McElroy. In his case he's already reached that level and has the potential for tens of millions more, which 99.999% of his fellow Rhodes applicants, let alone winners, don't have a chance at.

We more or less agree. McElroy is a really unusual case in that he between his brains, great college career, and limited pro future I wouldn't be surprised at all if he ends up making more outside of football (as something like a stockbroker or medical sales guy centered in Alabama) than he does as a football player-but he's unique or close to it in that regard.

#195 Rocco Graziosa

• owns the lcd soundsystem

• 11301 posts

Posted 24 February 2012 - 10:15 PM

"Gen. MacArthur, will you be returning to the Philippines?"

"Barring whatever, yes."

Fucking hilarious.

#196 PedroKsBambino

• SoSH Member

• 14186 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 03:56 PM

Yup. The reality is that the Jets approach is to gamble on health, and so to a degree it's true they 'got unlucky' in 2011. It's far more true, though, to just say that their approach reduced their margin for 'error' or bad fortune to the point that it caught up to them. Not having quality depth and betting on a number of significant contributors to step up is a poor bet in the NFL, and there's a reason it is not the approach the consistently good teams take. Giants, Packers, Pats, Steelers....none of them approach things the way the Jets do.

All that said, I think Tanny is a very creative salary cap guy. But the creativity is supporting a roster-construction strategy that isn't itself optimal, imo.

Edited by PedroKsBambino, 26 February 2012 - 03:56 PM.

#197 tims4wins

• PN23's replacement

• 6695 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 05:28 PM

Bart Scott free to seek trade

Just like Schotty was free to interview elsewhere... the Jets shall be cutting Scott and eating the cap hit

#198 mpx42

• 2496 posts

Posted 27 February 2012 - 08:02 PM

Jets to give Aaron Maybin a first round tender.

http://www.nydailyne...ee-agent-tender

Anyone else find it annoying that you can use an "original round tender" on a guy picked in the first round to get away with paying him half of a first round tender?

#199 Freddy Linn

• SoSH Member

• 6070 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:36 PM

Posted Image

Holly Mangold. Olympian. I guess she won't be playing RT this season.

#200 phragle

• wild card bitches

• 11165 posts

Posted 05 March 2012 - 11:44 PM

Posted Image

Holly Mangold. Olympian. I guess she won't be playing RT this season.

Because she's built more like a guard.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)