Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

The Pacers Thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

#1 knucklecup

• hi, I'm a cuckold

• 4114 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:50 PM

In the running for Landry and AK47.

Signed David West. Traded for Mayo.

Hibbert, West, Granger, Mayo, Collison is a solid line up. Would be deep with those two aforementioned free agents.

#2 knucklecup

• hi, I'm a cuckold

• 4114 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 03:51 PM

Oh, also told Posey to stay home. Not wanted. Thought that was funny.

#3 jon abbey

• Shanghai Warrior

• 16415 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:00 PM

They have George Hill also, he might be the starting 2 guard with Mayo as the 6th man.

#4 HomeRunBaker

• sloppy seconds

• 9793 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

In the running for Landry and AK47.

Signed David West. Traded for Mayo.

Hibbert, West, Granger, Mayo, Collison is a solid line up. Would be deep with those two aforementioned free agents.

The Pacers have made a complete makeover not only with adding talent but in filling needs along with it. West is an ideal versatile 4 to compliment both Hibbert's interior game and Granger's perimeter one. Pritchard certainly made his mark felt this week.

Bringing Mayo on board for McRoberts adds quality depth at the 2 as well to finally complete this deal that was supposed to get done at last winters trade deadline.

#5 jon abbey

• Shanghai Warrior

• 16415 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:05 PM

And Hansbrough and Paul George, that's a nice eight man rotation.

#6 HomeRunBaker

• sloppy seconds

• 9793 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 04:07 PM

They have George Hill also, he might be the starting 2 guard with Mayo as the 6th man.

Don't forget Paul George who will compete and get plenty of minutes at the 2 again this year.

#7 A Bartlett Giamatti

• 2048 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 05:15 PM

They've done a great job, particularly in that market. Id put them ahead of Atlanta and Orlando for 5th best team in te East right now.

#8 Brickowski

• 3574 posts

Posted 11 December 2011 - 10:03 PM

Yes they have done a great job. If, in three years, the Celtics roster roughly approximates what the Pacers have now, I'd be content.

#9 dolomite133

• everything I write, think and feel is stupid

• 5920 posts

Posted 26 December 2011 - 10:42 PM

Are the Pacers going to kill teams on the glass this year or do the Pistons just suck balls when it comes to rebounding?

#10 HomeRunBaker

• sloppy seconds

• 9793 posts

Posted 27 December 2011 - 08:04 AM

Are the Pacers going to kill teams on the glass this year or do the Pistons just suck balls when it comes to rebounding?

Detroit should be one of the 2-3 worst rebounding teams in the league. If Ben Wallace goes down they could go down as one of the worst all-time.

Having said that, this Indy team has potential to be this years Memphis Grizzlies and make a big run. Deep, mentally tough, and they are a bunch of blue collar workers.