Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Syracuse assistant Bernie Fine Molestation Investigation

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
201 replies to this topic

#201 mabrowndog

• Ask me about total zone...or paint

• 38,418 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 08:50 AM

It really is crazy beyond crazy. Fine molests Davis. Fine's wife knows, but doesn't seem bothered by it. Davis then has an affair with Fine's wife. Fine knows, but doesn't seem bothered by it.

Freaking bizarro world is what it is. The whole lot of them is totally screwed up.

Deadspin has these rumors now, and says there might even be a tape:

Another source says that at least one media outlet has evidence that Laurie, now 53, had sex with players on many of Jim Boeheim's squads. This was happening as early as the 80's, a third source says. "It was a rite of passage for some to be with Bernie's wife," one of the sources says. As for the sex tape, it apparently features Laurie and another player, and it's been shopped around for years.

http://m.deadspin.co...ith-laurie-fine

Bizarro indeed.

Report: Affidavit Claims Wife Of Fired SU Coach Bernie Fine Slept With Players

According to the New York Daily News, former Syracuse ball boy Bobby Davis said in an affidavit that the wife of former Orange assistant coach Bernie Fine had sex with players.

The affidavit was filed Monday in New York State Supreme Court by attorney Gloria Allred.

Davis and stepbrother Michael Lang are suing Syracuse and basketball coach Jim Boeheim, saying they were defamed when Boeheim called them liars out to make money by accusing Fine, Boeheim’s longtime assistant, of molesting them.

“I believe Boeheim deliberately chose to ignore what he knew was improper behavior, or actually knew precisely what was happening and did nothing to intervene,” Davis said in the filing, according to the paper.

“It is not only Fine’s relationship with me and other boys that would have tipped Boeheim off. For years, Bernie Fine’s wife Laurie Fine had sexual relationships with basketball team players. Players used to talk openly about it as a known fact.”

#202 Judge Mental13

• designated driver

• 4,834 posts

Posted 31 January 2012 - 09:04 AM

The most bizarre aspect is that college-aged athletes of a major program like Syracuse resorted to putting their penises into this:

Posted Image

Despite having an entire campus of 18-21 year old co-eds to pretty much choose from. After the whole "child molestation" thing that might be the most disturbing thing to emerge out of OrangeGate