A mix of the old, with the youngest starting 11 in the league in 2010. The season dedicated to Myra Kraft:
I'll be watching the following:
- OchoCinco - the first catch will draw more than a few applause
- Gronk - how much will he play?
- Price - is the new hype real?
- Lee Smith - top 3 candidate for the new cult fan fav (also, how many 2, 3 set TE sets will be employed?
- Solder - let's see if he gets pushed back on a bull rush or two
- OL depth - the most worrisome area, and we'll see a lot of subs playing (esp. Ohrnberger)
- DL play: by far the most intriguing, although I doubt we'll see a lot of vets play
- End rush: who'll line up on the edge and handle the rush?
- Bodden: just seeing him line up opposite McCourty will make me happy
- Safety depth: who'll step up? A bit thin in this area with hobbling Sanders
- New rules: on the record, I hate the nerfed ST play.
- KO returners - who'll make a difference? Tate on the bubble?
- Ghost - just drive a few into the endzone and we'll forget about last year
- Will BB shake Del Rio's hands?