Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Yanks Abroad 2011-12: A Journeyman's Dream

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
218 replies to this topic

#101 Titans Bastard

• has sunil gulati in his sights

• 3,027 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:46 AM

So, Adam Henley of Blackburn was born in Tenn. He has been playing for Wales in the U something or another. Can the USA get him ? He played very well against Man. U today. Anyone have the back story on this guy?

This was posted in BigSoccer the other day by someone who apparently is his mother:

All, following the huge amount of interest surrounding Adam from the USA, as his mother I thought it would be a good point to give everyone some facts. Adam is not really in a position to reply to individual tweets at this time, so please be patient. Adam was indeed born in Knoxville, TN. I am Welsh and his father is American. The Henley family, including his father William Henley, still live in and around Knoxville, Loudon and Rockwood, TN. When we first married we both worked in Atlanta, hence the reason his elder brother was born there. We moved to Knoxville shortly before Adam was born. When Adam was 2 years old, we divorced and I brought Adam back to the UK with his brother.

Adam has played for Wales at U16, U17 and U19 levels, and has been in the U21 squad on one occasion although he didn't play. I can confirm that Claudio Reyna and Jurgen Klinsmann have both spoken to Adam's agent with regards to his eligibility, and have invited Adam to an U23 training camp. Due to Adam's recent inclusion in the senior team at Blackburn, he has naturally been concentrating on establishing his position there and has put international matters on the back burner. Also, following the sudden death of the Wales manager Gary Speed, the Wales camp is still in mourning and are yet to name a successor. For all these reasons, it has not been a good time to make decisions. We thank everyone for their continued interest, and assure you that any decisions will be fully considered.

I hope this answers some unanswered questions and clarifies some rumours.

Thanks,

Sian.

#102 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 03 January 2012 - 10:47 AM

Also, Puebla dropped Eddie Johnson after a few days of training due to how badly out of shape he was. I guess he hadn't officially put pen to paper yet and so Puebla could easily send him packing. EJ, what a trainwreck.

#103 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 05 January 2012 - 07:40 PM

Omar Gonzalez went on loan to FC Nürnberg and went down with a knee injury in the first day of training, after a challenge by Tim Chandler, no less. Please let this be just a minor knock...

George John is in England negotiating with West Ham United.

#104 CJChap

• 876 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 09:55 AM

My stomach dropped when I just read this: Omar Gonzalez tore his ACL in his first full training session.

#105 rguilmar

• 49 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 10:20 AM

Sochaux are looking to add Maurice Edu.

"We are interested in bringing Maurice Edu to Sochaux," assistant coach Stephane Gilli said. "We have two or three other targets, but it's fair to say Edu is our number one target for the midfield position."

#106 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 06 January 2012 - 11:02 AM

My stomach dropped when I just read this: Omar Gonzalez tore his ACL in his first full training session.

Brutal. Just brutal. Terrible for Omar, just when he was going to get his NT chance. Also terrible for LA, whose chances of going all the way in the CCL just took a hit. I thought they had a reasonable chance of making it to the Club World Cup. That's going to be tougher now.

Sochaux are looking to add Maurice Edu.

"We are interested in bringing Maurice Edu to Sochaux," assistant coach Stephane Gilli said. "We have two or three other targets, but it's fair to say Edu is our number one target for the midfield position."

It wouldn't hurt to be playing against Ligue 1 opposition every week instead of the dreck of the SPL. That said, Sochaux are in the relegation zone right now. They are usually mid-table, though, and a mid-table Ligue 1 club seems about right for Edu's level.

#107 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 10:08 AM

January U-23 camp announced.

GK
David Bingham (San Jose Earthquakes)
Zac MacMath (Philadelphia Union)

DF
Gale Agbossoumonde (Eintracht Frankfurt -- Germany)
Sebastien Ibeagha (Duke)
Kofi Sarkodie (Houston Dynamo)
Zarek Valentin (Montreal Impact)
Jorge Villafaña (Chivas USA)
Andrew Wenger (Duke)
Sheanon Williams (Philadelphia Union)

MF
Isaac Acuña (Mérida -- Mexico)
Joe Corona (Club Tijuana -- Mexico)
Mikkel Diskerud (Stabæk -- Norway)
Dilly Duka (Columbus Crew)
Jared Jeffrey (FSV Mainz -- Germany)
Sebastian Lletget (West Ham United -- England)
Amobi Okugo (Philadelphia Union)
Kelyn Rowe (UCLA)
Michael Stephens (Los Angeles Galaxy)

FW
Freddy Adu (Philadelphia Union)
Josh Gatt (Molde FK -- Norway)
Jack McInerney (Philadelphia Union)
Tony Taylor (Atlético CP -- Portugal)

We're starting to trim the field to get to the real contenders. Still, this is a weaker team that what we'll send to qualifying. It's missing some players at the NT camp (Bill Hamid, Sean Johnson, Brek Shea, Teal Bunbury, Juan Agudelo) and it's missing some players who have club commitments (Jozy Altidore, Tim Chandler, Daniel Williams, Terrence Boyd, Alfredo Morales), although Caleb Porter won't be able to pry away all of the latter group for qualifying.

#108 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 07 January 2012 - 12:27 PM

Clint Dempsey scored a hat trick today against Charlton Athletic in the FA Cup. 12 goals on the season so far.

#109 Mr. Wednesday

• 805 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:06 AM

And Dempsey and Donovan are drawn against each other in the next round.

#110 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 11:33 AM

It's being reported that Bolton and New York have agreed on a fee for Tim Ream. The transfer is pending a work permit, which could be difficult.

#111 CJChap

• 876 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 12:05 PM

You've got to think that he'll be able to get a WP if they're going through with it, no? He's been involved enough with the national team post WC to get it on appeal.

I like Bolton for a player like him, but I'm concerned about him going to a club with a manager in such a tenuous situation. Coyle could be out of there pretty quickly.

#112 AusTexSoxFan

• 1,994 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 02:24 PM

For those interested I interviewed Freddy Adu last week. Here's my ESPN.com article on that. Looks like he's gonna end up at Rayo Vallecano soon.

http://espn.go.com/s...football-soccer

#113 Mr. Wednesday

• 805 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 03:59 PM

You've got to think that he'll be able to get a WP if they're going through with it, no?

Not necessarily. There have been denials of U.S. players in the past. One that comes to mind is, I believe Bobby Convey nearly moved to Spurs but was turned down for a work permit, before later signing with Reading in the Colaship.

He's been involved enough with the national team post WC to get it on appeal.

Maybe, maybe not. Hasn't he been left out of a couple of the recent friendly rosters?

#114 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 09 January 2012 - 04:34 PM

You've got to think that he'll be able to get a WP if they're going through with it, no? He's been involved enough with the national team post WC to get it on appeal.

I like Bolton for a player like him, but I'm concerned about him going to a club with a manager in such a tenuous situation. Coyle could be out of there pretty quickly.

Four years ago, it would be a definite "no". Now, I'm less sure. The work permit appeals process has gotten a little softer for American players lately. I'm not sure whether that's part of a larger trend for all non-EU players or whether American players are given the benefit of the doubt now, but it doesn't really matter either way. Alejandro Bedoya didn't have an especially strong case for a WP with Rangers, but it happened. Findley had a few WC caps, but little NT activity before or since, yet he's with Nottingham Forest.

Ream's case isn't dramatically different from Bedoya and Findley. He also has the benefit of a bit of hype; justified or not, it will help him.

#115 Mr. Wednesday

• 805 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 12:02 PM

I believe that the level of the league affects the decision. It's easier to get a permit for the SPL or Championship than it is for the EPL.

#116 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 10 January 2012 - 02:17 PM

I believe that the level of the league affects the decision. It's easier to get a permit for the SPL or Championship than it is for the EPL.

I don't think that's the official policy, although some people will claim that Rangers and Celtic have an easier time of it due to their clout in Scotland.

#117 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 11 January 2012 - 03:30 PM

* Robbie Rogers has signed with Leeds. He's awaiting his work permit appeal hearing, though, because he doesn't automatically qualify. I think there's a decent chance he gets in. Leeds fans: prepare to be frustrated. Rogers' speed and technical skills wouldn't be out of place in the EPL. His speed-of-thought and decision-making wouldn't be out of place in League One.

* Nothing official in Tim Ream's case yet, but there are still positive noises -- if moving to a sinking ship like Bolton is a positive. Even if he agrees to terms, he'd definitely have to sweat the WP hearing.

* George John is supposedly in talks with West Ham for a transfer or loan. FC Dallas' actions are definitely the actions of a club preparing for John's departure. He's got a Greek passport, so there's less red tape here.

* Freddy Adu is training at Rayo Vallecano and it's rumored that they are interested in a transfer. This guy, I tell you...

* Shay Given is returning from his injury and will likely take over for Brad Guzan. El Guzano did well, though. Hopefully it will boost his stock enough to earn a starting job elsewhere next season.

#118 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 23 January 2012 - 07:21 PM

Clint Dempsey is a beast. Six goals in the last three games, including a hat trick in the FA Cup and another one against Newcastle. 15 goals in all competitions this season. He's improved his goals/game ratio every season at Fulham.

Robbie Rogers received his work permit to finalize a transfer to Leeds

Tim Ream received his work permit to finalize a transfer to Bolton.

We'll see how those go....

#119 Billy R Ford

• douchebag q momfingerer

• 731 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 12:16 AM

Everton is playing Fulham in the FA Cup on Friday, but unless I'm mistaken the match isn't being televised anywhere? Real shame, it would be great to watch from a Yanks Abroad perspective.

#120 CJChap

• 876 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 08:43 AM

Anyone else excited about Ream to Bolton? I know he has a tough 2011, but he's shown loads of talent and potential. My only concern is the Owen Coyle situation- a young player going to play for a club with a manager in such a tenuous position can be a risky move.

#121 Jeff Van GULLY

• 2,647 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 10:32 AM

Everton is playing Fulham in the FA Cup on Friday, but unless I'm mistaken the match isn't being televised anywhere? Real shame, it would be great to watch from a Yanks Abroad perspective.

FOX has gained rights to show in US. Believe that the game will be streamed by FOX, unsure if it will make it to TV.

#122 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 24 January 2012 - 02:44 PM

Anyone else excited about Ream to Bolton? I know he has a tough 2011, but he's shown loads of talent and potential. My only concern is the Owen Coyle situation- a young player going to play for a club with a manager in such a tenuous position can be a risky move.

It's going to be a tough test for him. The situation is not ideal -- midseason, struggling club -- but Coyle seems to really like him.

Ultimately, talent finds its level. With Ream, we'll just have to see where he lands in 2-3 years.

#123 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 02 February 2012 - 10:49 AM

Sixteen goals on the season for Clint, now.

#124 americantrotter

• 279 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:01 PM

It's going to be a tough test for him. The situation is not ideal -- midseason, struggling club -- but Coyle seems to really like him.

Ultimately, talent finds its level. With Ream, we'll just have to see where he lands in 2-3 years.

Hopefully still in Bolton. Of course I am on a Bolton board where the concern is can ream hack it in the prem. Here the concern is can Bolton hack it in the Prem. Bolton's recent switch back to 4-5-1 has helped the team pick up points.

Hopefully Holden will be back soon. It's always a wild ride as a Bolton fan, but as an Bolton born American citizen I am happy to see another American in the squad.

Coyle will have bought himself some time with recent results v Liverpool and the Arse. Barring a major collapse (even bigger than the 1st half) he will be the manager for the remainder of the season and beyond.

#125 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 03 February 2012 - 12:06 PM

Hopefully still in Bolton. Of course I am on a Bolton board where the concern is can ream hack it in the prem. Here the concern is can Bolton hack it in the Prem. Bolton's recent switch back to 4-5-1 has helped the team pick up points.

I think both are legitimate concerns, honestly.

Coyle will have bought himself some time with recent results v Liverpool and the Arse. Barring a major collapse (even bigger than the 1st half) he will be the manager for the remainder of the season and beyond.

It's a Yank Abroad tradition that after a manager makes a somewhat speculative signing of an American, he gets sacked within a month, and the signing never really gets an opportunity. (Just happened to Robbie Rogers / Simon Grayson at Leeds!). Hopefully Coyle's turnaround continues!

#126 Vinho Tinto

• 3,701 posts

Posted 21 February 2012 - 05:04 PM

Onyewu out two months. Knee ligament injury.

#127 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 26 February 2012 - 01:13 PM

* Jozy hit #12 and #13 for AZ today.

He'd been out of the starting lineup for the last 4-5 weeks -- much to the chagrin of AZ fans and the Dutch media, actually. His competition, Charlison Benschop, got injured last week and so Jozy was back in the starting lineup. Two goals, so let's hope he stays.

* Charlie Davies has actually been getting some time off the bench for Sochaux. They are desperate, though, and I don't expect him to do well in the French league based on the diminished abilities he showed with DC United.'

* Ricardo Clark is going on loan to Stabaek until the end of July. Stabaek are in dire financial straits and need help, so he's going to get a lot of playing time. Clark is out of form after not playing for quite a while. He's going to play a lot for Stabaek, though. I doubt he'll ever be a figure for the NT again, but he's had his moments and I'd like to see him do well.

* Speaking of Stabaek-related things, Mix Diskerud has moved into the starting lineup for Gent, at least during the last two matches. I'm glad that he's settled there quickly and I think proving himself at one of the better Belgian clubs is a good next step for him.

#128 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 04 March 2012 - 02:12 PM

Dempsey scored #17 and #18 against Wolves

Jozy scored #14.

Herculez Gomez scored #10.

Bradley went 90 for Chievo, who tied Juventus on the road.

22 year old forward Andrew Wooten debuted for Kaiserslautern

#129 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 06 March 2012 - 07:22 PM

Nice article about Michael Bradley's time with Chievo so far.

#130 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 08 March 2012 - 05:13 PM

Europa League round of 16:

FC Twente 1-0 Schalke 04 -- Jones went 90
Sporting CP 1-0 Manchester City -- Onyewu out injured. Nice result for Sporting.
Standard Liège 2-2 Hannover 96 -- Cherundolo went 90
AZ Alkmaar 2-0 Udinese -- Jozy went 90 and assisted on both goals.

Decent results all around. Schalke and Sporting have the most work to do in the second leg. We should get at least a few guys through to the quarters.

#131 allaboutthesox

• 2,656 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 11:18 AM

Dempsey scored #17 and #18 against Wolves

Jozy scored #14.

Herculez Gomez scored #10.

Bradley went 90 for Chievo, who tied Juventus on the road.

22 year old forward Andrew Wooten debuted for Kaiserslautern

--I just can't help but to think Dempsey will not be with Fulham much longer.

--The move to the Dutch League has paid divendends for Jozy and the club and makes Ernie Stewart look like a genius. Why was Jozy on the bench anyways for the 4-5 game span? Was the person ahead of him playing out of his mind football or something?

#132 Mr. Wednesday

• 805 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:32 PM

Best guess for why Jozy ended up on the bench is that the coach wanted to make a point about something, either his practice habits or one of the finer points of his play during games.

#133 Mr. Wednesday

• 805 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 02:35 PM

Also, good to see Ream going 90 for Bolton and providing an assist on Wanderers' first goal.

#134 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 10 March 2012 - 03:02 PM

Also, good to see Ream going 90 for Bolton and providing an assist on Wanderers' first goal.

Huge win for Bolton. The QPR match was the first of several relegation six-pointers. It's shaping up to be a real scrap all the way to the finish.

#135 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 15 March 2012 - 05:22 PM

Great day for some Yank teams in the Europa League.

Cherundolo went 90 as Hannover steamrolled Standard Liège 4-0 to win 6-2 on aggregate.

AZ traveled to Udinese with a 2-0 lead and tried their best to botch it -- a defender got a red and conceded a PK in the 2nd minute. Di Natale scored a second goal in the 15th, but AZ got a crucial away goal later in the first half and held on to win 3-2 overall. Jozy went 90 and apparently did well.

Schalke had to overturn a 1-0 deficit at home, but allowed a quick away goal to Twente, to go down 2-0 and without the away goals advantage. Fortunately, they scored four -- Jermaine Jones had a goal and an assist. 4-2 on aggregate.

Gooch is still injured, but Sporting Lisbon lose at Man City 3-2, which was enough to go through on away goals. Ricky van Wolfswinkel is a fantastic name.

Four of our guys into the QF. Nice!

#136 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 16 March 2012 - 08:04 AM

Quarterfinal draw:

AZ vs. Valencia
Schalke 04 vs. Athletic Bilbao
Sporting CP vs. Metalist Kharkiv
Atlético Madrid vs. Hannover 96

Nothing's easy at this point. Three intimidating Spanish clubs. Metalist probably isn't as tough, but Ukrainian clubs can't be taken lightly in the Europa League.

#137 americantrotter

• 279 posts

Posted 24 March 2012 - 03:13 PM

Ream played well today in Boltons 2-1 win. Quickly becoming a favorite for his play. Good pace and has helped settle the Backline. As an American Wanderer this has been good to see.

Emotional game and vital points to boot.

#138 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 27 March 2012 - 01:40 PM

Eight goals in the last six games for Herculez Gomez. When he's hot, he's hot.

16 on the season overall, including Apertura, Clausura, and Champions League.

#139 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 29 March 2012 - 09:41 AM

Eight goals in the last six games for Herculez Gomez. When he's hot, he's hot.

16 on the season overall, including Apertura, Clausura, and Champions League.

Gomez scored again last night. Seventh consecutive game with a goal, nine in that span.

The Europa League quarterfinals kick off this afternoon. Massive games for Altidore, Cherundolo, and Jones. It's a shame that Gooch is injured.

#140 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 06 April 2012 - 02:40 PM

Tough day out in the Europa League for Americans.

AZ lost to Valencia 4-0 (5-2 on aggregate)
Schalke tied Bilbao 2-2, but lost 6-4 on aggregate
Hannover lost to Atlético Madrid 2-1 (4-2 on aggregate)

Sporting CP eked out a 1-1 draw against Metalist Kharkiv and advanced 3-2 on aggregate. There's some chance that Onyewu could return from injury in time for the second leg, but who knows really.

--

Villyan Bijev also made his first team debut yesterday for Fortuna Düsseldorf. He's on loan from Liverpool and has been playing with Düsseldorf's reserve team. He has a Bulgarian passport, which gives him UK labor rights on 1/1/14, although I believe the hope was that it would be 1/1/12. So unless he gets the special talent exemption, he's going to have to stay on loan for a while. The good news is that Düsseldorf likes him enough to use him in a tight 2.Bundesliga promotion race. Could be a good opportunity for the kid if he sticks around another year. He only just turned 19 this year.

#141 Billy R Ford

• douchebag q momfingerer

• 731 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:47 PM

2 more goals for Dempsey today, setting Fulham's record for Premier League goals in a season. Also the Premiership-era record for goals across all competitions in a season.

Current EPL scoring leaders:

1. Van Persie - 26
2. Rooney - 21
3. Aguero - 17
4. Ba - 16
5. Dempsey - 15

Only strikers ahead of him. Noteworthy, though, that today he played as the lead striker. I prefer him in a deeper role, but you can't argue with results.

#142 Zomp

• Turkey Virgin

• 8,228 posts

Posted 07 April 2012 - 06:50 PM

I was going to start a thread about Clint last week...but where is he historically when compared to American players?

He's the best I've seen.

#143 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 08 April 2012 - 08:31 AM

I was going to start a thread about Clint last week...but where is he historically when compared to American players?

He's the best I've seen.

No one's really that close on a single season basis.

Earnie Stewart scored 17 for Willem II Tilburg in the 90-91 season.
Michael Bradley scored 18 in all comps for Heerenveen in the 07-08 season.
Herculez Gomez has 19 in all comps for Estudiantes Tecos & Santos Laguna this season.

All of which are very nice, but don't compare to what Dempsey has been doing on the EPL stage. And he's been one of the most consistent performers in the league for the last ~4 seasons, although he's taken it to another level this season.

06-07 -- 1 goal, all comps
07-08 -- 6 goals
08-09 -- 8 goals
09-10 -- 9 goals
10-11 -- 13 goals
11-12 -- 21 goals

He's the best embodiment of skill and the never-say-die attitude of American players that we've ever seen. Lawrie Sanchez benched him when he became manager, but Dempsey fought his way into the lineup. Then Roy Hodgson benched him, and he fought his way into the lineup again. Then Mark Hughes benched him, and he fought his way into the lineup again. Martin Jol, mercifully, spared us this charade.

You never bet against Clint.

Edited by Titans Bastard, 08 April 2012 - 08:36 AM.

#144 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 10 April 2012 - 08:27 AM

Equalizer against Chelsea. 22 on the year now.

#145 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 11 April 2012 - 06:29 PM

* Jozy scored a brace against FC Twente. Too bad AZ let up a last-gasp equalizer after Altidore had been taken off. AZ is still in 2nd, but it doesn't feel like they have the gas left in the tank to beat out Ajax for the title. He's T-7th in scoring in the Eredivisie now with 13 goals. 17 in all comps. It's really good to see. This has been by far his best season as a pro.

* Fabian Johnson scored for Hoffenheim, who crushed Hamburg 4-0.

* Chandler moved back to RB for Nürnberg and picked up an assist in a surprising 4-1 win over Schalke. I'm hearing he looked as good as he ever has. I really think that RB is his long-term position despite playing RM recently (and for much of his youth career).

#146 Infield Infidel

• teaching korea american

• 8,294 posts

Posted 13 April 2012 - 09:11 PM

Joe Gyau signs three year deal with Hoffenheim. I didn't realize he's only 19.

Josh Gatt re-ups w/ Molde till 2015

Edited by Infield Infidel, 13 April 2012 - 09:37 PM.

#147 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 17 April 2012 - 08:41 AM

Someone has to mention Jozy's goal from over the weekend:

http://www.dailymoti...lofan-com_sport

(Starts at around 1:15).

That's 18 on the year for Jozy now. AZ blew the lead after he was subbed out for the second game in a row, though. Alkmaar is now a distant six points back from Ajax with four to play. Second place for now, but it's a tenuous spot for a fading team -- sixth place Heerenveen is only one point behind. I'd really like Jozy to get more European football next season.

#148 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 12:37 PM

19th of the year for Jozy today.

Andrew Wooten scored his first pro goal in his first start for Kaiserslautern yesterday.

Bad news for Ream & Holden. It's really looking more and more like Bolton are going down. They are picking up points here and there, but the teams around them are stepping up in a big way and Bolton just can't match their competition right now.

#149 bosox4283

• 2,568 posts

Posted 22 April 2012 - 01:03 PM

Is there any news or indications if Jozy will stay in the Eredivisie for another season?

#150 Titans Bastard

• 3,027 posts

Posted 23 April 2012 - 10:04 AM

Is there any news or indications if Jozy will stay in the Eredivisie for another season?

I would expect him to stay at AZ. He has finally found a good situation after bouncing from Villarreal to Xerez to Hull to Bursaspor. His manager believes in him (and believes in kicking his ass when necessary). He's scored more than ever before and his hold up game has improved. No reason to leave so soon. I'd like to see him follow up this season with a better and more consistent performance in 2012-13.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users