Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

SOSH

OK we're back on our main server.  It was taking a super long time to move *everything* back just to save a day's worth of messages.  I've been at this all day now and need to get back to my real job so.,... sorry.  Working on a better plan in case this happens again.  nip

Photo

2010 Draft - Contract News and Notes

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Bigpupp

• 702 posts

Posted 08 June 2010 - 11:57 PM

Go Here

Edited by Bigpupp, 10 June 2010 - 12:28 AM.

#2 Snodgrass'Muff

• smarter as Lucen

• 18333 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:28 AM

Cuzittt usually does one of these with nice color coded table once the draft is done. Here's last year's to give you an idea of what it's like. Might be a good idea to wait until that gets thrown up and then just start posting news in there, as having that table at the top of the thread is really helpful for people trying to get a quick look at who has signed and who hasn't.

#3 Cuzittt

• Bouncing with Anger

• 16114 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 12:44 AM

QUOTE (Snodgrass'Muff @ Jun 9 2010, 01:28 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Cuzittt usually does one of these with nice color coded table once the draft is done. Here's last year's to give you an idea of what it's like. Might be a good idea to wait until that gets thrown up and then just start posting news in there, as having that table at the top of the thread is really helpful for people trying to get a quick look at who has signed and who hasn't.

This is true. I'll probably start a thread tomorrow just so we can get the news flowing before I get the chart done.

#4 Bigpupp

• 702 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 01:24 AM

QUOTE (Snodgrass'Muff @ Jun 8 2010, 11:28 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

My apologies. I looked in the Draft section expecting it to be there. Should have looked in the Minor League Forum as well. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

#5 Snodgrass'Muff

• smarter as Lucen

• 18333 posts

Posted 09 June 2010 - 04:00 PM

QUOTE (Bigpupp @ Jun 9 2010, 02:24 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
My apologies. I looked in the Draft section expecting it to be there. Should have looked in the Minor League Forum as well. Mods, feel free to delete this thread.

It wasn't easy to find if you didn't know to look for it. It's been off the main page for months. I mentioned it because there wasn't really any reason you should have known it was there and I figured I'd save you the trouble of building up this thread only to see it fall away when Cuzitt does his thing. smile.gif