Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo
* * * * * 1 votes

Tony the Pony's game thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
12 replies to this topic

#1 Tony the Pony

• Fork You Schpors

• 3125 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:15 PM

Fuckin douchebag.

Edited by Tony the Pony, 14 February 2010 - 08:36 PM.

#2 The Napkin

• wise ass al kaprielian

• 13588 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:36 PM

QUOTE (The Napkin @ Feb 14 2010, 07:53 PM) *
If you can't figure out the difference between a Sox/Bruins game that 99% of the people on the board can easily watch live and this where >95% are watching the NBC broadcasts I really don't know what to tell you.

>95%... Give me a break. There's a bunch of Canadians posting here that watch a different feed, and anybody else, no matter where you live, can watch live Olympic coverage online.

You choose to watch the NBC broadcast. Instead of asking people that rather watch live sports to figure out what NBC's TV schedule looks like at any given time before they share their views on what's happening, it would be much, much easier if you guys just post in the tear-jerk tape-delay game thread, and not read the live one.

Makes sense on all levels; the live feed people can communicate freely, and the NBC crowd can chat about whatever it is Channel 7 is showing without being subjected to results.

QUOTE (The Napkin @ Feb 14 2010, 07:53 PM) *
And if you can't be considerate enough to add spoiler tags for things I don't know where to begin with how ridiculous that is.

A thread with every fuckin posting in spoiler tags, that's ridiculous.
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>..

Cool, here you go. Knock yourself out. Talk about whatever the fuck you want to talk about whenever the fuck you want to talk about it. Have fun. Leave the spoilers out of the thread of the people watching on NBC.

#3 Tony the Pony

• Fork You Schpors

• 3125 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:46 PM

Dude, if the people that watch the Games on NBC just use the NBC thread, you wouldn't have to ask the people that either live outside the US or prefer watching live sports to go to TVGuide.com and figure out at what time NBC is planning to run tape-delays before they post in a game thread.

It's not difficult, it caters to everybody, and I just don't see why you have to be such a crusty cunt about it.

#4 DannyHeep

• well trained post artisan

• 17285 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 08:57 PM

QUOTE (Tony the Pony @ Feb 14 2010, 08:46 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Dude, if the people that watch the Games on NBC just use the NBC thread, you wouldn't have to ask the people that either live outside the US or prefer watching live sports to go to TVGuide.com and figure out at what time NBC is planning to run tape-delays before they post in a game thread.

It's not difficult, it caters to everybody, and I just don't see why you have to be such a crusty cunt about it.

You got your own thread now. Just lead man.

#5 The Napkin

• wise ass al kaprielian

• 13588 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 09:04 PM

And that's what we were doing. And then people bitched about two threads so there was one thread and people were asked to put spoilers if it was something that was going to be. And then people bitched about that. Frankly I was trying to do what you wanted. So whatever. Call me a douchebag and a cunt. I've been called worse.
Now we have 2 threads. One for the nbc watchers and one for real live things. Have fun. And keep the spoilers out of the nbc thread.

#6 Sille Skrub

• 3957 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:36 PM

I will be using this game thread during the figure skating.

#7 Sille Skrub

• 3957 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:38 PM

I will also be watching on NBC.

#8 mabrowndog

• Ask me about total zone...or paint

• 38314 posts

Posted 14 February 2010 - 10:39 PM

QUOTE (Sille Skrub @ Feb 14 2010, 10:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will be using this game thread during the figure skating.

QUOTE (Sille Skrub @ Feb 14 2010, 10:38 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
I will also be watching on NBC.

rolling.gif rolling.gif

#9 Sille Skrub

• 3957 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:08 PM

Let's go USA!

#10 PseuFighter

• Silent scenester

• 8307 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 07:33 PM

is this the place to talk about tonight's wwe ppv?

#11 Sille Skrub

• 3957 posts

Posted 26 February 2010 - 02:58 PM

Let's go USA!

#12 Sille Skrub

• 3957 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:32 AM

Let's go USA!

#13 Al Zarilla

• SoSH Member

• 21291 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 10:51 AM

QUOTE (Sille Skrub @ Feb 28 2010, 07:32 AM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Let's go USA!
Jesus, need some posts here. Go USA indeed!