Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo
- - - - -

day 2 - live events that will be tape delayed on NBC thread

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
4 replies to this topic

#1 Fred not Lynn

• Dick Button Jr.

• 3,787 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 04:41 PM

QUOTE (The Napkin @ Feb 13 2010, 03:39 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Keep in mind that probably 90% of the people on the board live on the east coast and are watching nbc. And it's really not too much to ask people to use spoiler tags.

At least 50% of the people active in this thread are following live...and yes, spoiler tags ruin the flow of a gamethread. You can't have a tape delay gamethread.

Let's have a "Real time real fan gamethread" and a "NBC TV Show game thread" and see which gets the most run.

Edited by Fred not Lynn, 13 February 2010 - 04:43 PM.

#2 dolomite133

• everything I write, think and feel is stupid

• 5,920 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:23 PM

QUOTE (Fred not Lynn @ Feb 13 2010, 06:41 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
At least 50% of the people active in this thread are following live...and yes, spoiler tags ruin the flow of a gamethread. You can't have a tape delay gamethread.

Let's have a "Real time real fan gamethread" and a "NBC TV Show game thread" and see which gets the most run.

Two threads? How about we just put spoiler alert in THE title of the original thread? I mean how many people are going to have their day ruined if they prematurely learn who won the bobsledding title?

#3 The Napkin

• wise ass al kaprielian

• 13,849 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:36 PM

QUOTE (dolomite133 @ Feb 13 2010, 05:23 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Two threads? How about we just put spoiler alert in THE title of the original thread? I mean how many people are going to have their day ruined if they prematurely learn who won the bobsledding title?

Don't look at me, apparently it was too fucking hard for people to use the spoiler tags (which, by the way, is what has always been done in the past in these cases) so this is what we're going to get.

#4 goyangfc

• up to his ears in k-pop

• 626 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 05:41 PM

QUOTE (The Napkin @ Feb 13 2010, 05:36 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Don't look at me, apparently it was too fucking hard for people to use the spoiler tags (which, by the way, is what has always been done in the past in these cases) so this is what we're going to get.

I'll make sure to start the Day 3 thread in the right way, boss. smile.gif

#5 SoxScout

• Maalox Territory

• 30,161 posts

Posted 13 February 2010 - 07:51 PM

Women's Moguls -- Qualifications
http://www.nbcolympi...0000/index.html

Jennifer Heil looking to be the first Canadian to win Olympic gold in Canada. [the finals are tonight]

Edited by SoxScout, 13 February 2010 - 07:54 PM.