Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

SOSH

OK we're back on our main server.  It was taking a super long time to move *everything* back just to save a day's worth of messages.  I've been at this all day now and need to get back to my real job so.,... sorry.  Working on a better plan in case this happens again.  nip

Photo

You people are amazing (Matching bid Alert!)

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
7 replies to this topic

#1 Gehrig38

• Dome-Bellied Big Lug

• 310 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 11:55 AM

And CHB says everyone wants me to shut up? Someone donated 1300 to ALS to KEEP ME TALKING! Awesome, just awesome.
I am going to throw it out here, and it is completely up to the winner of the auction, but if they are ok with it, I will make messages to anyone that matches the winning bid if the winner is ok with that.

This is just a fantastic, and an amazing display of the passion of Sox nation.

ALS families and patients everywhere thank you, as do I.

Curt

#2 LoweTek

• 728 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 02:59 PM

QUOTE (Gehrig38 @ Jul 21 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
And CHB says everyone wants me to shut up? Someone donated 1300 to ALS to KEEP ME TALKING! Awesome, just awesome.
I am going to throw it out here, and it is completely up to the winner of the auction, but if they are ok with it, I will make messages to anyone that matches the winning bid if the winner is ok with that.

Curt
Thanks Curt. I have been in touch with holden13 and he gives his blessing for as many matching bids as we can get, without hesitation. Match away folks!

#3 Frisbetarian

• ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• 4489 posts

Posted 21 July 2009 - 07:19 PM

QUOTE (Gehrig38 @ Jul 21 2009, 12:55 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Curt

Awesome offer, hermano. I hope someone matches.

Thank you so much for all your help and support during the auction this year. From the great item, to the WEEI plugs, to agreeing to partner with us to raise money for ALS patients and families, you have been instrumental in making this event a success. I also have to mention that your assistant, Katie, is incredible - you are very lucky to have her.

I know it's unlikely with your schedule, but both you and Katie have a standing invitation to attend our softball bash every year. If you come, it would give you a chance to drill Tric should he bat against you.

#4 Rooster Crows

• 986 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:38 AM

QUOTE (Frisbetarian @ Jul 21 2009, 08:19 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Awesome offer, hermano. I hope someone matches.

I'll match it.

#5 Sille Skrub

• 3849 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 11:54 AM

pounditupdated.gif

#6 Frisbetarian

• ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫ ♫

• 4489 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 12:15 PM

Overwhelmed

again

#7 Rooster Crows

• 986 posts

Posted 22 July 2009 - 08:26 PM

Many Thanks for the awesome contribution, Curt. I'm truly psyched.

Its up to the rest of you guys now to get the aggregate net 2-yr figure up to $100,000 - I know Candy will make it so.

#8 LoweTek

• 728 posts

Posted 23 July 2009 - 02:42 AM

QUOTE (Rooster Crows @ Jul 22 2009, 09:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Many Thanks for the awesome contribution, Curt. I'm truly psyched.

Its up to the rest of you guys now to get the aggregate net 2-yr figure up to $100,000 - I know Candy will make it so.
Payment received RC, thanks beautiful. /Nomar

P.S. Everyone - additional Curt Schilling personal messages may be had for matching bids! Don't hesitate!