Yo! You're not logged in. Why am I seeing this ad?

Photo

Please post your auction items, now!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
No replies to this topic

#1 Candy LaChance

• Skrub's secret admirer

• 2424 posts

Posted 27 May 2009 - 09:38 AM

To all you lovely donors out there who have already let me know you will be donating an item:
Please post your auction in the Auction Subforum NOW!!!

If you haven't run your auction item past one of The Committee™ [i.e. Candy, LoweTek, Skrub, absinthe, Fris or BlessYouBoys] please contact us before posting. Sometimes we have several interesting options for the goods, other than as an auction item.

I aplologize for not getting to each of you personally for this, but the interest of time I am going to post the auction template you should use when posting your auction item thread. Please begin a new thread for each auction item. I'll try to get to each of you in the next day or so, but for now please post your items, ASAP. Even if some of your information is incomplete, please post what you can. We wold like to have as much as possible up for previewing. If you didn't post an auction last year, here is an example.

IF YOU HAVE AN ITEM YOU'D LIKE TO DONATE, please email me at: [email protected]
If you have any questions, please also feel free to PM me.

Thanks again to everyone who has already donated, or are planning to - or are planning on spending lots of money winning auction items! The more, the better.

SoSH AUCTION ITEM TEMPLATE:
You will start a new thread for your auction item in the

Auction Subforum

Thread Title:

Preview: Name of Item/Brief Description of item
(e.g. Preview: Signed Ted Williams Photo)

Post contains:
Name of item
Picture of item
Full description of item:
What is it?
Background information
Condition (if applicable)
Other pertinent information (e.g when and where if an outing or game, if item will be delivered other than pictured, such as framed or unframed if picture)
Link to donorʼs website (if applicable) or other meaningful information (e.g. comparable items with values indicated )

Estimated retail value
Minimum bid (should be no less than $25)

Auction begin: TBD
Auction end: TBD

Donated by: Screen name(s) of member(s) who supplied the donation (not businessname), and name of business (or person) who made donation (if applicable)

Include: “Winner must pay for item via PayPal within 24 hours or item will go to next highest bidder, unless other arrangements have been made. An existing PayPal account is not required. Secure payment options include MC, Visa, Discover, AMEX, Debit Card, and Bank Account direct debit. ”

Click for payment! *Posters: hit "ReplyToPost" below to copy the code for this link when you post

An example

You will be notified of your auction dates and times. Most likely the auction mods will add the date and time to the thread title and in the thread

Again, many, many thanks for your donation and willingness to participate!

Edited by Candy LaChance, 02 June 2009 - 12:27 PM.