Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '2018 Celtics Game Threads' started by Red Averages, Feb 28, 2019.
Smart looked like Gilmore defending a pass there.
Does anyone post up anymore?
Smart with the dagger.
Infuriating that Jeff Green was the reason this team didn’t make the Finals.
Kyrie is out of it. Dude just almost took an 8 second violation and no one was defending him
Left handed jam
Has Gordon hit the rim yet tonight?
He only took 2 shots
WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING WITH 13 seconds left on shot clock
Morris didn’t play the 4th Quarter. Weird.
Tatum and Morris sit, Jaylen and GH play to close it out.
The question stands. Lol.
Good win. I guess.
Good. Scoreboard reflected it.
Brad was just waving at Scottie. It was a little wistful. I read his lips. He said “remember when our teams were good?”
- Celtics covered
- another awful shooting night (28% from 3).
- thankfully the Wiz shot worse (26%).
- Jaylen was used over Morris down the stretch with 5-6 min left - and he showed a ton of hustle plays that rewarded that decision, even if he missed his looks. This bodes well for more of this in the future... maybe even a switch in the starting rotation?! I care more about the end of the game than start, so for now I’ll take it.
- Hayward over Tatum with a 2-3 min left. Looked like it was more for defense to me but I could be wrong.
- holy hell some actual defense out of the second unit!!! Flashbacks to the last 3 years. So much fun yet so short lived.
- excited for Sunday’s game vs Hou. Expecting some actual shooting regression to the mean this time....
IMO JB's defense on Beal was game changer.
I think they should go back to last year's starting lineup: AH, JT, JB, MaMo, and KI.
This was good. He almost played us right out of the game in the second. He’s regressed back to where he was last year. That’s not saying he sucks, just that he needs to be an energy guy off the bench going forward.