Separate names with a comma.
Discussion in '2018 Celtics Game Threads' started by Light-Tower-Power, Feb 26, 2019.
Smart a solid -24 in the first half in 16 mins.
I hustled to get out of work early to watch this game. Now I find myself wondering if I should switch over to network news.
It's the truth, they are too much of a mess for Kyrie to fix so you might as well go with the talent you have around him. Same thing would probably happen with AD. They need to figure out lots of stuff before they are a contender.
Wonder what the locker room is like right now.
Here's your F-bomb...
No worries, only got Portland and Houston coming up and then a west coast trip. This could get ugly.
Sounds like we need Team Meeting #5992
Go back to work.
No worries. The Celtics got out of work early to play it.
I really wonder what’s going on with them. Is this a couple bad apples, Stevens no longer resonating, or what
Half serious question, does this team finish the season over .500?
The Bruins are currently putting it upon the hapless San Jose Sharks. Some damn-fine entertainment. Chara kicked Evander Kane's ass. He staggered down the tunnel a bloody, angry mess.
Should have traded Kyrie, Morris, and pick or two for AD while they had the chance.
Yeah because 40% of their shots are threes and the other 60% are pull-ups.
But no worries, we still have the 3rd quarter.
NO NO NO NO YES
Morris needs to not be so afraid to shoot.
He needs to be afraid to talk though
I'm guessing the locker room is somehow worse than anyone guessed. These guys look miserable. I wonder how this team fares without Kyrie and Morris brooding 24/7.
If there are bad apples, it’s likely compounded by the fact that there don’t appear to be any repercussions.
Kyrie is a rough call. But if a Morris is really that bad they should have dumped him (even if it took a low pick) at deadline. I just don’t know what to make of it. But sure don’t disagree with you about how it seems
A lot of finger pointing and not enough accountability.
Think that falls on both Brad and the individuals/roster construction
The longer this goes on, the more it is on Brad though. The fact that he seems to make literally no adjustments only exacerbates things
Thus plus Brad at sea when not motivating underachievers for the first time in his tenure with the Cs.
Missing the easy shots is going to kill them in the end.
Yup. I guess even BB has that 2009 team...
That Tatum fast break missed lay up (that he forced) followed by a made Kawhi 3 is a killer
Just realized I can watch UNC Cuse on theacc.com
I thought Stevens was going to be here forever & be our Pop & now there’s a very real chance he isn’t back next year. Danny Ainge is the one guy who won’t tolerate any of this shit.
He’s got some underachievers now after This dumpster fire of a season!
Why does Jeremy Lin get traded so much? He always looks great to me.
Who can they get that's better overall, though?
Kawhi is just so good. So much poise and control in everything he does.
4 for 20 from 3. 13 of 26 for them.
As well as to the team that trades for him, I suppose.
If I was the NY Dicks, I wouldn’t even want Kyrie
Nobody moves, nobody passes the ball. The offense is a fucking train wreck meanwhile Toronto can drive and make two passes and find wide open shooters. It’s not fucking rocket science.
A peek inside the Celtics huddle:
Who heard of Nick Nurse before this year?
IT11 can f off though
Pop! Get it done, Theo!
I don’t think there’s any way Stevens isn’t back next season. I have a hard time blaming him. There’s not much you can do when guys refuse to play within the system. Look at Mook that last possession. Nice hustle offensive rebound and then a bullshit turnaround jumper. I doubt Brad coaches that.
That TL turnover made me sad inside.
Yeah, that’s a great point.
Heyward’s lack of effort there was fine-worthy.
Red Adair more like.
& we coulda had him for Jaylen Brown. What a mistake. A rare misfire by Danny.
Siakam and Ibaka drank our milkshake.
I for one cannot wait for the postgame quotes after this one. This is a dumpster fire and the dumpster is full of tires.
That’s it for me. Fuck most of these guys. I’m gonna go read.
if only TR could have just went 2-11